Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Egg Protein Powder, Vanilla, 14.7 oz (418 g)

egg protein powder

Posted by Reviewer1298259 From South Carolina on Dec 13, 2009

I bought for bodybuilding. It is good stuff. Taste good, far less sodium than most out there and egg protein in general including this gives me very good lean muscle gains. I will keep buying at this price.

Super addition to recipes

Posted by Reviewer1705351 From Tennessee on Jan 20, 2010

I add the 100% Egg Protein to a peanut butter, chocolate and graham cracker crumb snack (totally organic)that I make for my 17-year old and he can't taste the difference, even knowing that I've added it. He's happy because he's getting the extra protein to help with his weight training.

Love it

Posted by 5559618995151964317 on Nov 10, 2013

I use this as a breakfast substitute (no time in the mornings) rather than muscle building and it is great. I only use 1 scoop and it keeps me full until lunch. I prefer the vanilla flavor since it's an easier flavor to mix with other things.

excellent order and quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer1548900 From California on Sep 11, 2010

My order was at my house just 2 days after buying it online!

Not So Good

Posted by Reviewer2043035 From Ohio on Oct 31, 2010

I usually buy the Country Life Whey Protein (and love it) but thought I'd try the egg protein. It tastes yucky and gave me some bowel issues (it has xylitol in it and some people cannot tolerate xylitol--myself included). I'm going back to the vanilla whey protein by Country Life--it's the best.