Aprovado

Posted by 4743585436537319317 on Apr 03, 2014

Já é a segunda vez que compro essa marca e esse sabor. É o melhor de chocolate gluten free que já provei!

good

Posted by Reviewer2065993 on Jan 26, 2014

I would love it more if it was more creamy and milky. it's a bit watery for a non-denatured whey?

My tried and true protein

Posted by MsMarie on May 06, 2012

I have been mixing 20g of biochem protein into my morning cup of coffee* for a year now, it mixes well enough and doesn't leave that god-awful protein aftertaste that so many protein powders have. It also mixes well with cold milk, though it will mix thick. *Do not put protein powder into super hot water--it will curdle!

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer1891226 on Feb 06, 2012

Was very disappointing by this product! I love chocolate, but this tastes just awful! :-( Not good at all.

easy to use good taste

Posted by Reviewer1518634 on Jan 03, 2012

easy to blend and has good taste

Goood :)

Posted by Reviewer3224208 on Nov 24, 2011

Very good, good taste wish it could be 3000 g. And 40 g protein per serving scoope

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2744559 on Mar 10, 2011

This is protein drink is part of my morning routine. Taste is great. Add some fresh strawberries and a banana and breakfast is served.

A daily staple of our diet

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Dec 19, 2010

My son and I both both take this everyday. It tastes good, easy to mix, and most of all, it is easier on the stomach than any other protein powder we've tried. I can really tell when I don't have any for a while especially as we don't get full protein chains in any other part of our diet (it's hard to get this if you don't eat red meat!) Plus am extra bonus is that it keeps me full from early in the day and as a result I dont' want to needlessly snack on food my body doesn't need!

FINALLY ... Getting enough protein

Posted by Reviewer2349960 on Aug 20, 2010

Both my son and I are vegetarians and we have had problems getting protein. We've tried various protein shakes and THIS IS THE BEST. It tastes good, we absorb it well and easily, it doesn't cause any digestive issues and we can feel the difference of having all the enzymes and protein chains we need. We're on our third order!

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Fudge, 30.8 oz (1.9 lb)(879 g)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 06, 2010