Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Fudge, 30.8 oz (879 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent protein

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009

My Mom is loving this product and it is satisfying her health and also sweet tooth for chocolate.

FINALLY ... Getting enough protein

Posted by Reviewer2349960 on Aug 20, 2010

Both my son and I are vegetarians and we have had problems getting protein. We've tried various protein shakes and THIS IS THE BEST. It tastes good, we absorb it well and easily, it doesn't cause any digestive issues and we can feel the difference of having all the enzymes and protein chains we need. We're on our third order!

A daily staple of our diet

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Dec 19, 2010

My son and I both both take this everyday. It tastes good, easy to mix, and most of all, it is easier on the stomach than any other protein powder we've tried. I can really tell when I don't have any for a while especially as we don't get full protein chains in any other part of our diet (it's hard to get this if you don't eat red meat!) Plus am extra bonus is that it keeps me full from early in the day and as a result I dont' want to needlessly snack on food my body doesn't need!

100% Whey Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3328213 on Sep 20, 2009

An important nutritional supplement that actually tastes good. I bought three cans at a very fair price.

My tried and true protein

Posted by MsMarie on May 06, 2012

I have been mixing 20g of biochem protein into my morning cup of coffee* for a year now, it mixes well enough and doesn't leave that god-awful protein aftertaste that so many protein powders have. It also mixes well with cold milk, though it will mix thick. *Do not put protein powder into super hot water--it will curdle!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »