My tried and true protein

Posted by MsMarie on May 06, 2012

I have been mixing 20g of biochem protein into my morning cup of coffee* for a year now, it mixes well enough and doesn't leave that god-awful protein aftertaste that so many protein powders have. It also mixes well with cold milk, though it will mix thick. *Do not put protein powder into super hot water--it will curdle!

100% Whey Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer3328213 on Sep 20, 2009

An important nutritional supplement that actually tastes good. I bought three cans at a very fair price.

Excellent protein

Posted by Reviewer1915264 on Feb 24, 2009

My Mom is loving this product and it is satisfying her health and also sweet tooth for chocolate.

The real deal: no-bloating protein powder!

Posted by Reviewer3246545 on Jun 24, 2009

So far this protein powder has arrived into my life just on time! I put 2 scoops into my Vitamix along with some frozen berries (chocolate or vanilla protein), and have a good tasting (great would be a stretch) smoothie. I use this protein to get my days started as well as post-weight training. The whey in this product is perfect for building muscle mass, and since it is gluten-free, it is gentle on my stomach. I have tried many different protein powders, and this one is certainly at the top of my list!

FINALLY ... Getting enough protein

Posted by Reviewer2349960 on Aug 20, 2010

Both my son and I are vegetarians and we have had problems getting protein. We've tried various protein shakes and THIS IS THE BEST. It tastes good, we absorb it well and easily, it doesn't cause any digestive issues and we can feel the difference of having all the enzymes and protein chains we need. We're on our third order!

A daily staple of our diet

Posted by Reviewer2054670 on Dec 19, 2010

My son and I both both take this everyday. It tastes good, easy to mix, and most of all, it is easier on the stomach than any other protein powder we've tried. I can really tell when I don't have any for a while especially as we don't get full protein chains in any other part of our diet (it's hard to get this if you don't eat red meat!) Plus am extra bonus is that it keeps me full from early in the day and as a result I dont' want to needlessly snack on food my body doesn't need!

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2744559 on Mar 10, 2011

This is protein drink is part of my morning routine. Taste is great. Add some fresh strawberries and a banana and breakfast is served.

The product I wanted, delivered quickly at a good price

Posted by Reviewer3099080 on Nov 08, 2008

This was my first transaction with IHerb.co--a 1.9lb can of Bio Chem Chocolate Fudge. Whey IHerb.com stocked the product and size, and the price was less than other sources. Shipping was quick, no more than a couple or three days. I will order from IHerb.com again--highly recommended.

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein Powder

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Mar 17, 2010

Love this product! Use 8 oz, almond milk, 2 scoops of this product, 1 scoop of Ruby Reds and 1 scoop of Coco Pure and that is a great lunch.

Country Life, BioChem, 100% Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Fudge, 30.8 oz (1.9 lb)(879 g)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Apr 06, 2010