Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, BioChem Sports, 100% Whey Protein, Powder, Natural Flavor, 24.6 oz (699 g)

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2785620 on Nov 17, 2008

I bought this to supplement my protein intake on days that I eat mostly vegetarian meals. For the protein content, it is quite low in calories. I adjust the serving size to provide the amount of daily protein intake I need to make up. It makes a great milk shake by combining it with soy milk and crushed ice in the blender. I've also used it with egg nog, yogurt, and fruit juice. In the can I bought, the scoop was burried half way down in the can, so I didn't even realize it came with a measuring scoop until I had used several servings. When priced per serving and considering the protein and calorie content, this is a better value than most protein powders.

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 on Jul 22, 2008

I got this instead of the whey recommended on the Fat Flush Plan, and it does very well for a lot less. Very digestible and the taste is not overly sweet either - mixes very well.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2667593 on Jul 23, 2008

I love this wpi protein. It was recommended by my personal trainer and it's helped me a lot. The flavor is good, it mixes well and it's lactose-free. I'll buy it as long as they make it. cp

Bio Chem Whey Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3044223 on Jul 08, 2008

Excellent value and good quality whey. Neutral taste without any of the artificial additives found in other protein powders.

Great source of protein

Posted by Reviewer1411908 on Oct 01, 2008

I love the taste of this "plain, natural flavor" when mixed with milk. I use it twice daily to increase my protein intake and love drinking it every time.