Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2785620 on Nov 17, 2008

I bought this to supplement my protein intake on days that I eat mostly vegetarian meals. For the protein content, it is quite low in calories. I adjust the serving size to provide the amount of daily protein intake I need to make up. It makes a great milk shake by combining it with soy milk and crushed ice in the blender. I've also used it with egg nog, yogurt, and fruit juice. In the can I bought, the scoop was burried half way down in the can, so I didn't even realize it came with a measuring scoop until I had used several servings. When priced per serving and considering the protein and calorie content, this is a better value than most protein powders.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer2667593 on Jul 23, 2008

I love this wpi protein. It was recommended by my personal trainer and it's helped me a lot. The flavor is good, it mixes well and it's lactose-free. I'll buy it as long as they make it. cp

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2206388 on Jul 22, 2008

I got this instead of the whey recommended on the Fat Flush Plan, and it does very well for a lot less. Very digestible and the taste is not overly sweet either - mixes very well.

Great source of protein

Posted by Reviewer1411908 on Oct 01, 2008

I love the taste of this "plain, natural flavor" when mixed with milk. I use it twice daily to increase my protein intake and love drinking it every time.

great for the "6 week cure"

Posted by Reviewer3031816 on Jun 09, 2010

We use this whey protein as part of "The 6 week cure" by Drs Eades & Eades. Tastes good, low carb, 20g of protein per serving, and works as part of the weight loss and improved metabolism regime proposed by the Eades. We lost weight, lowered cholesterol and BP drinking two shakes a day. No additives and it's 90% undenatured. Great product, reasonably priced. As always, Iherb has low prices and prompt service.

Bio Chem Whey Protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3044223 on Jul 08, 2008

Excellent value and good quality whey. Neutral taste without any of the artificial additives found in other protein powders.

Mixed Result

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Feb 03, 2009

I used to add it to the smoothie (veg plus fruit). However it caused little burp problem. I guess it is not good to mix it with the fruit though the taste is good. It is not good to eat this whey protein with cod fish oil as well. It is going cause a lot of burping problem.

Best I've used.

Posted by Reviewer2866424 on Jun 26, 2009

I've used quite a few brand and have stuck with this for two years now. No flavor so it mixes with anything. Good sustainable energy

whey protein from bio chem

Posted by Reviewer2300830 on May 11, 2008

excellent product, little after taste, mixes easily

Favorite Whey protein

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Apr 25, 2011

I have been using this whey protien for two years, almost every day. I tried MANY different proteins from vitamin shops and natural food stores and finally got hooked on this one. It is one of the most natural whey protein powders I found that uses natural vanilla flavoring and no sweeteners. I just started purchasing this from iherb.com since it is MUCH cheaper than buying from Whole Foods. I use it mostly in fruit smoothies, but sometimes use it mixed with milk and have no problem with texture after shaking very well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »