GREAT WHEY PROTEIN

Posted by Reviewer2243254 on Apr 30, 2006

ONE OF THE ONLY HIGH PROTEINS WITHOUT ARTIFICIAL SWEETNERS ONLY FRUITOSE WHICH IS FROM NATURAL FRUIT, PLUS 40GRAMS OF PURE WHEY PROTEIN PER SERVING, OTHERS GIVE 20 GRAMS.

Good Clean Product

Posted by Reviewer2953846 on Jan 15, 2008

This protein powder is clean. There are certain things that you should not be giving your teens and this product has a great formula and taste!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer1958747 on Jan 18, 2008

it really doesn't need a blender, and it tastes like dessert rather than a health food.

ultimate protein system

Posted by Reviewer1774081 on Mar 18, 2008

For four years I have been ordering this Ultimate Protein System in Chocolate flavor from iHerb. It has be a great source of Protein for me since I had my gastric bypass surgery five years ago. I love the taste of the chocolate I have never tried any other flavor..I simply love chocolate!! I am always pleased with the fast service of iHerb and the condition of my product when it arrives.. Once one of the cans got damaged in transit, so I contacted iHerb about it and my account was immediately credited. Thank you Iherb!!! I'll be ordering as long as you are here to serve me. Sincerely W. Whistler

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2277439 on Jun 05, 2008

Very good product and fast delevery. A+++++++++++++. I am and will do the business again and again

Country Life, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate Flavor, 2 lbs

Posted by Reviewer1667778 on Jun 10, 2009

Absolutely love this! The taste is great and for the size and prize - it's unbeatable! My kids even love this for use in blended protein shakes!

Country Life, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Oct 13, 2010

This product makes the smoothest protein shake ever!

Country Life, Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2729647 on Jan 07, 2011

My son uses this protein drink for his weight lifting and endurance classes in college. He claims it absorbs fast and easily; it tastes good even just mixed in water;and has all the nutrients needed to feed muscles pushed to the point of exhaustion.

Good But...

Posted by Reviewer3317174 on Mar 30, 2010

Good protein and blends well. I am not a fan of the berry flavor has a bit of a tartness, but my husband loves it. I think country life has the best whey protein powder, I love the chocolate flavor, it tastes like a milkshake but whey (lol) better for you.

Teresa Boettner

Posted by Reviewer2601830 on Jul 19, 2008

I had no problems with the delivery of the product (Country Life Ultimate Protein System, Chocolate Flavor) but I noticed that the taste of the product has changed for the worst - it has a bit of a sour taste to it. I noticed this in this batch that I just bought from you and also in the last batch that I bought from you. Maybe you could pass this feedback on to Country Life for me - maybe they changed their formulation or something, but it tasted much better before. I now have to mix it with sweetened yogurt to make it palatable, whereas before I could just mix it with milk. Thanks, Teresa Boettner