love it

Posted by Reviewer1354882 on Nov 23, 2011

Take with acidolophilus and works great for intestinal inflamation. At least for me.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Mar 21, 2009

I've only been taking it about two weeks, so I can't comment on whether it will work or not (I've read that Biotin can take up to 3 months to help you), but it is easy on the stomach. I have trouble with some vitamins/herbs/minerals on the stomach, but so far this has been good for me.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011

My daughter and I take this for hair and nails. It seems to really encourage hair to grow quickly and my nails are better than they've been in years. I'm also taking biosil, so I don't think I can attribute improvement totally to this product.

Nail and Hair Power

Posted by Reviewer2282598 on Oct 30, 2011

This product makes my nails grow far more faster than normally and my hair also see grow little more faster.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

Great biotin great buy. Was taking it every day but have better results taking it once a day three times a week.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Dec 22, 2011

It must be working my finger nails are growing fast, my hair not as fast.

Posted by Falhonaif on Apr 10, 2016

I began in use since Two weeks ago,, so far I did not feel complications

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3045829 on May 11, 2011

I purchased Biotin 5mg whilst on holiday in the USA and was fortunate to locate the same product on the internet, Biotin has made a great improvment to my nails, thank you iHerb for you excellent response time. Sylvia, Cornwall England

for Yeast Control

Posted by Zambini on Apr 30, 2008

Added this at the suggestion of another parent who was trying to control yeast with gut issues. It seems to help keep it at bay for my son. An occasional flare, but not as much with this added in. Been trying it myself, and do note improvement in keeping yeast at bay. Just one a day, probably could do more. But, if a flare we just knock it back quickly with grapefruit seed extract. This seems to take the edge off the yeast invasion quite nicely.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1100137 on Dec 17, 2008

Makes your nails and hair grow fast!