Country Life, Gluten Free, Biotin, High Potency, 5 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

love it

Posted by Reviewer1354882 From Texas on Nov 23, 2011

Take with acidolophilus and works great for intestinal inflamation. At least for me.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2519302 From California on Mar 21, 2009

I've only been taking it about two weeks, so I can't comment on whether it will work or not (I've read that Biotin can take up to 3 months to help you), but it is easy on the stomach. I have trouble with some vitamins/herbs/minerals on the stomach, but so far this has been good for me.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3045829 From Great Britain on May 11, 2011

I purchased Biotin 5mg whilst on holiday in the USA and was fortunate to locate the same product on the internet, Biotin has made a great improvment to my nails, thank you iHerb for you excellent response time. Sylvia, Cornwall England

good product

Posted by Reviewer1813012 From North Carolina on May 12, 2011

My daughter and I take this for hair and nails. It seems to really encourage hair to grow quickly and my nails are better than they've been in years. I'm also taking biosil, so I don't think I can attribute improvement totally to this product.

Nail and Hair Power

Posted by Reviewer2282598 From Finland on Oct 30, 2011

This product makes my nails grow far more faster than normally and my hair also see grow little more faster.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »