Country Life, Gluten Free, Biotin, High Potency, 5 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Great

Posted by Reviewer2113173 on Oct 02, 2011

Perfect staff for hair growth.I have been taking it for 3 months.My nail growth activated first,they started to grow extremely fast.Than I realised that hair grows too,not as fast as nails,but still awesome for me.The only minus is,that hair activates everywhere,so it was a bit confusing,cause I have some problem areas,such as upper lip etc.

Great supplement

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 31, 2012

Vitamin H (biotin, vitamin B7), as a source of sulfur, which is involved in the synthesis of collagen, can be called a beauty vitamin for skin, hair and nails. That's why, because of the presence of sulfur in biotin, the skin becomes smooth, hair becomes lush, and nails are transparent. Витамин Н (биотин, витамин B7), являясь источником серы, которая принимает участие в синтезе коллагена, можно назвать витамином красоты для кожи, волос и ногтей. Так как, благодаря наличию серы в биотине, кожа становится гладкой, волосы пышными, а ногти прозрачными.

Country Life, Biotin, 5 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Jul 17, 2009

High quality; Biotin can be useful for blood sugar management.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1723799 on Jan 16, 2015

Used in conjunction with zinc, I am able to stop my excessive hair loss. Within a week of taking high doses of both, my hair loss is less than 1/2. I used to not be able to see through the thick wad of hair gathered in the sink strainer after I'd wash it, and the additional bunch that would fall out over the sink while combing it out. Now, I can count the strands! It's minimal in comparison. I'm looking forward to having less than 10 strands fall. And as an extra bonus, I'm seeing short hair strands indicating new growth. BTW, you can safely take up to 900 mg of zinc/copper for a short stint. I'm taking only 450 at a rate of 150 mg 3x per day. Try it, you'll like it

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Mar 21, 2009

I've only been taking it about two weeks, so I can't comment on whether it will work or not (I've read that Biotin can take up to 3 months to help you), but it is easy on the stomach. I have trouble with some vitamins/herbs/minerals on the stomach, but so far this has been good for me.