This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1723799 on Jan 16, 2015

Used in conjunction with zinc, I am able to stop my excessive hair loss. Within a week of taking high doses of both, my hair loss is less than 1/2. I used to not be able to see through the thick wad of hair gathered in the sink strainer after I'd wash it, and the additional bunch that would fall out over the sink while combing it out. Now, I can count the strands! It's minimal in comparison. I'm looking forward to having less than 10 strands fall. And as an extra bonus, I'm seeing short hair strands indicating new growth. BTW, you can safely take up to 900 mg of zinc/copper for a short stint. I'm taking only 450 at a rate of 150 mg 3x per day. Try it, you'll like it

Love it!

Posted by 5481119520911560634 on Jan 25, 2014

Small and easy to take. Longer use is required to see how it works, but it hasn't broken me out or anything.

good

Posted by 4920555090244232484 on Dec 17, 2013

good

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

stop hair loss and enhanced nails

COOL PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1403500 on Aug 28, 2013

Works great for nails

Worked for my hair!

Posted by 5081510269723514213 on Jul 15, 2013

I have very fine hair that falls like crazy, I noticed MUCH less hairfall when I took this. LOVE it!

여드름에도 좋은 거 같아요

Posted by Reviewer1191068 on Jun 01, 2013

좁쌀 여드름이 오돌도돌 은근히 남아있었는데 이거 먹고 확 가라앉고 사람들이 피부 정말 많이 좋아졌다고 하더라구요. 그래서 괜히 안 먹는 날은 걱정도 하게 돼요ㅋ

ok

Posted by Viktorija on Feb 15, 2013

I bought it to other person, but I can say that it must be effective.

A miracle...

Posted by Reviewer1729593 on Dec 01, 2012

I suffered from hair fall since I started my new job. All the stress attacked my hair and I got very scared and paranoid, then i read the great reviews and decided to give it a go and gosh, im impressed! After just 2 weeks taking them hair fall stopped radically, i cannot be any happier!

Seems effective.

Posted by Reviewer1632636 on Oct 17, 2012

Seems like good quality stuff. Small capsules are easy to swallow. In the beginning I had some skin breakouts as a side effect but with the right face wash routine I've been able to keep it at bay.