Biotin

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Oct 20, 2007

I used 2 capsules a day, it helped me to lose weight.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

I take 2 of these a day and it really makes a difference in my hair and nails. I ran out recently and just forgot to order it for a while and it I could sure tell the difference. As I have said in my other reviews of products, Iherb has the best prices anywhere. On some things they are almost 50% less. I am very happy with this product and Iherb.

Country Life Biotin, 5 mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer2157548 on Sep 04, 2008

I order this brand because the capsules are tiny, easy to swallow and small enough to fit into a seven-day pillbox compartment along with the other supplements I take.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011

My daughter and I take this for hair and nails. It seems to really encourage hair to grow quickly and my nails are better than they've been in years. I'm also taking biosil, so I don't think I can attribute improvement totally to this product.

Biotin

Posted by Reviewer2201397 on Apr 27, 2010

I noticed my nails are stronger, however, I have not noticed any new hair growth. I don't know how long it takes for new hair growth to be generated by taking the Biotin.

This is great!

Posted by Reviewer1723799 on Jan 16, 2015

Used in conjunction with zinc, I am able to stop my excessive hair loss. Within a week of taking high doses of both, my hair loss is less than 1/2. I used to not be able to see through the thick wad of hair gathered in the sink strainer after I'd wash it, and the additional bunch that would fall out over the sink while combing it out. Now, I can count the strands! It's minimal in comparison. I'm looking forward to having less than 10 strands fall. And as an extra bonus, I'm seeing short hair strands indicating new growth. BTW, you can safely take up to 900 mg of zinc/copper for a short stint. I'm taking only 450 at a rate of 150 mg 3x per day. Try it, you'll like it

These caps are great!

Posted by Reviewer1887044 on Nov 11, 2008

I absolutely love these capsules. They have worked wonders or my hair! I will continue to take these for as long as I can! They are the best!

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Aug 27, 2008

Studies show it lowers blood sugar levels, and I can testify to that, it also reduces swelling in ankles and feet. I take three tablets a day. Use with multi vitamin B formula like "Stress B".

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2400032 on Jan 22, 2008

I use these for burning in my toes and for the feeling of pins and needles in same.

Grade A

Posted by Reviewer3170134 on May 09, 2009

SEEMS LIKE ITS WORKING ON EVREY THING HAIR, SKIN, ENERGY....SOME SAY LOOK OUT FOR ACNE, ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS NOW AND NO ACNE! I BROUGHT THIS STUFF FOR MY HAIR, I WANT BIG HAIR!!!!!!!!!