Grade A

Posted by Reviewer3170134 on May 09, 2009

SEEMS LIKE ITS WORKING ON EVREY THING HAIR, SKIN, ENERGY....SOME SAY LOOK OUT FOR ACNE, ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS NOW AND NO ACNE! I BROUGHT THIS STUFF FOR MY HAIR, I WANT BIG HAIR!!!!!!!!!

Nail and Hair Power

Posted by Reviewer2282598 on Oct 30, 2011

This product makes my nails grow far more faster than normally and my hair also see grow little more faster.

I can't feel any effect yet.

Posted by Reviewer2760234 on Nov 10, 2010

I have been taking this Biotin for 2 weeks. I can't feel any effect yet. I am going to continue taking this for about 4 months then I will decide if I am going to get another bottle or not.

I think it's helping.

Posted by Reviewer3259839 on Nov 25, 2008

I started taking this to help with thinning hair. I can say my hair is definitely feeling and looking better, so I'll stick with it a couple more months to see.

Small but mighty

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009

I like the tiny size of this capsule when I want to supplement biotin. It works for me.

Essential

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 14, 2010

Biotin, a water-soluble vitamin, plays a vital role in metabolizing fats, proteins and carbohydrates. It assists in the growth of hair, skin, nails, blood cells and bone marrow.

Great for nails!

Posted by Reviewer1268023 on Nov 12, 2007

I'm sure it's a combination of many things I'm doing, but adding one capsule of this product a day to my regimen improves the quality and strength of my hair and nails.

Higher dose and Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1793641 on Jun 24, 2008

It great for hair and nails.

Biotin 5mg

Posted by Reviewer2118570 on Jul 18, 2009

Recommended for hair thinning. It takes 3 - 6 months to see results . In the 3 weeks that I have taken it I have comments that my hair is looking healthy. Someone close even ask me what I was using. I also take it for my nails. No nail results yet. So now I wait.

ying-nien yu