Good product

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

Great biotin great buy. Was taking it every day but have better results taking it once a day three times a week.

Nail and Hair Power

Posted by Reviewer2282598 on Oct 30, 2011

This product makes my nails grow far more faster than normally and my hair also see grow little more faster.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1143531 on Oct 20, 2011

I take 2 of these a day and it really makes a difference in my hair and nails. I ran out recently and just forgot to order it for a while and it I could sure tell the difference. As I have said in my other reviews of products, Iherb has the best prices anywhere. On some things they are almost 50% less. I am very happy with this product and Iherb.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2113173 on Oct 02, 2011

Perfect staff for hair growth.I have been taking it for 3 months.My nail growth activated first,they started to grow extremely fast.Than I realised that hair grows too,not as fast as nails,but still awesome for me.The only minus is,that hair activates everywhere,so it was a bit confusing,cause I have some problem areas,such as upper lip etc.

excellent result

Posted by Reviewer1654720 on Sep 18, 2011

after the birth of two children nails were in terrible condition, after a course of biotin within one month of the nails are strong and aligned

Great!

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jul 04, 2011

I think this is a good quality biotin!

Country Life, Gluten Free, High Potency Biotin 5

Posted by Reviewer2512130 on Jun 10, 2011

Goint on iHerb reputation, this should be good for me.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1813012 on May 12, 2011

My daughter and I take this for hair and nails. It seems to really encourage hair to grow quickly and my nails are better than they've been in years. I'm also taking biosil, so I don't think I can attribute improvement totally to this product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3045829 on May 11, 2011

I purchased Biotin 5mg whilst on holiday in the USA and was fortunate to locate the same product on the internet, Biotin has made a great improvment to my nails, thank you iHerb for you excellent response time. Sylvia, Cornwall England

Great Stuff for Hair and Nails

Posted by Reviewer2359521 on May 08, 2011

Fabulous stuff for growing strong hair and nails.