Grade A

Posted by Reviewer3170134 on May 09, 2009

SEEMS LIKE ITS WORKING ON EVREY THING HAIR, SKIN, ENERGY....SOME SAY LOOK OUT FOR ACNE, ITS BEEN THREE WEEKS NOW AND NO ACNE! I BROUGHT THIS STUFF FOR MY HAIR, I WANT BIG HAIR!!!!!!!!!

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2519302 on Mar 21, 2009

I've only been taking it about two weeks, so I can't comment on whether it will work or not (I've read that Biotin can take up to 3 months to help you), but it is easy on the stomach. I have trouble with some vitamins/herbs/minerals on the stomach, but so far this has been good for me.

Biotin order

Posted by Reviewer2774854 on Jan 21, 2009

I am always pleased with my I herb orders- they are fast, efficient, and have a long expiration date :) Not like some supplements you buy in the store...

Small but mighty

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jan 05, 2009

I like the tiny size of this capsule when I want to supplement biotin. It works for me.

Good.

Posted by Reviewer1100137 on Dec 17, 2008

Makes your nails and hair grow fast!

Review

Posted by Reviewer2773925 on Dec 06, 2008

I love this product. The reason I ordered two, instead of one, is because I recommended it to a friend and she couldn't afford it, so I bought her some. I have been using it for a number of years, and it has really made a difference. I have recommended it to many people who are still using it. I am 55 years old and for years my hair would just get to a certain length and stop. Since I have been using this product, my hair grows like crazy and is much healthier. Thank you so much!!

I think it's helping.

Posted by Reviewer3259839 on Nov 25, 2008

I started taking this to help with thinning hair. I can say my hair is definitely feeling and looking better, so I'll stick with it a couple more months to see.

These caps are great!

Posted by Reviewer1887044 on Nov 11, 2008

I absolutely love these capsules. They have worked wonders or my hair! I will continue to take these for as long as I can! They are the best!

ying-nien yu

Posted by Reviewer2186266 on Sep 29, 2008

very good

Country Life Biotin, 5 mg capsules

Posted by Reviewer2157548 on Sep 04, 2008

I order this brand because the capsules are tiny, easy to swallow and small enough to fit into a seven-day pillbox compartment along with the other supplements I take.