love it

Posted by Reviewer2005898 on Jun 24, 2008

i have seen a noticable improvement in my nails and hair since i started taking it daily

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1268023 on May 17, 2009

This is a wonderful biotin product that helps my hair stay strong and not have so many split ends. It also keeps my weak nails from splitting. I can always tell when I've not taken this product for a week or more as a month or so later my nails will split again.

great quality

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 09, 2009

greatly improves nail and hair condition

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Nov 18, 2009

These are great. I only take Veggie Caps or tablets. I think they are helping my hair. It has more shine and I'm not losing so many hairs when I wash it.

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer2328638 on Dec 16, 2009

I've been taking two pills a day for about three months and my hairdresser noticed that I've got lots of new hairs growing. This is great since I've had a bit of hairloss after I went of the pill. Also, my nails are much stronger and don't break that easily anymore. Very good value for money!

Tiny capsules, good

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Taking to help probiotics get established (I take it at the same time as them) and for getting rid of candida. Also good for hair.

Country Life Biotin High Potency, 5 mg., 60 veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1404523 on May 16, 2008

My son uses this to counteract yeast including dandruff and peeling skin.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1308187 on Sep 16, 2011

High potency in tiny capsule. Great when taking lots of Alpha Lipoic Acid as it reduces your Biotin level.

high dose in a tiny capsule

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 22, 2008

In fighting candida, I haven't been sure whether my body produces enough biotin. This tiny capsule from a classy company helps assure me of that.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2387094 on Aug 11, 2010

Using this brand and product for years. Easy to swallow. And does the job. Price is good too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »