love it

Posted by Reviewer2005898 on Jun 24, 2008

i have seen a noticable improvement in my nails and hair since i started taking it daily

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1268023 on May 17, 2009

This is a wonderful biotin product that helps my hair stay strong and not have so many split ends. It also keeps my weak nails from splitting. I can always tell when I've not taken this product for a week or more as a month or so later my nails will split again.

great quality

Posted by 101010011 on Sep 09, 2009

greatly improves nail and hair condition

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Nov 18, 2009

These are great. I only take Veggie Caps or tablets. I think they are helping my hair. It has more shine and I'm not losing so many hairs when I wash it.

Great value for money

Posted by Reviewer2328638 on Dec 16, 2009

I've been taking two pills a day for about three months and my hairdresser noticed that I've got lots of new hairs growing. This is great since I've had a bit of hairloss after I went of the pill. Also, my nails are much stronger and don't break that easily anymore. Very good value for money!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1308187 on Sep 16, 2011

High potency in tiny capsule. Great when taking lots of Alpha Lipoic Acid as it reduces your Biotin level.

high dose in a tiny capsule

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Jun 22, 2008

In fighting candida, I haven't been sure whether my body produces enough biotin. This tiny capsule from a classy company helps assure me of that.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2282807 on Jun 01, 2012

Really liked this. Think it is helping my hair to grow. No proof. Just like this biotin. ARrived on time and in good condition.

Small caps...better than others i've tried

Posted by joseph921 on Aug 23, 2012

I like the small caps. Better than others I've tried which were larger caps filled with rice flour or something else. These the are best biotin caps and would get these again.

good

Posted by 5344191564140334562 on Nov 19, 2013

good