pefect C

Posted by Reviewer1339337 on Aug 29, 2012

I love this C. I love the fact that this is buffered and time released - easy on the stomach. Also that there are so many in the bottle. I also love the fact too that each pill has so many milligrams, so I only have to take one at a time!

my 2nd purchase

Posted by ipanpan on May 19, 2016

Bought for the 2nd time. 1 bottle lasts quite long since it's 250 tablets inside. Great taken daily for maintaining family health

very good

Posted by 5413671704405267910 on Jun 27, 2016

I gave this 5 stars simply because of the company and the fact this is a 1000 mg vitamin C without chemicals and Monsanto fillers. We all know vitamin C is a necessary vitamin so if you're going to take a Supplement, might as well stock up on 1000 mg because in times of sickness ya wanna take 5 or 6 of these things.

Liked It

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I liked this product and it was very cost effective, but the cost increased. I buy locally now and with Iherb the NOW brand.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2772494 on May 12, 2016

I start taking vitamin C in this form, as it is gently on my digestive system. This is in addition to the supplements, as Vitamin C had other benefits.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1032773 on Mar 19, 2012

The sustained release means I don't need to take a number of tabs throughout the day.

Love this product in 500mg ~ 1,000mg, too large!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 on Aug 06, 2011

I meant to order the 500mg tablets. I've been very happy with them...no stomach upset. These 1,000mg tabs are VERY large!

Happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2244070 on Jan 17, 2011

Very good vitamin C, but a bit too big pills.

Country Life, Buffered Vitamin C Plus 150 mg of Bioflavinoids, 1000 mg 250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1988938 on Jan 06, 2009

Gentle on the stomach and high in C content. Good price for larger amount. Tablets rather large.

okay!

Posted by Reviewer2245121 on Feb 27, 2008

Started w/ this product in January as extra precaution against flu/cold.