Good

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Good

Best Vitamin C

Posted by 4716489500687985822 on Nov 22, 2014

I am 62 years old and have been taking Vitamin C most of my life. I use to get a lot of colds when I was in my teens & twenties. After taking Vitamin C I rarely get a cold. I have tried many different Vitamin C "formulas." This one by far is the best one. As an added bonus the price is excellent!

great!!

Posted by 5144464483869744699 on Nov 11, 2014

im very happy with this produst

I've used megadoses for years

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

As a child and teenager I suffered from constant colds, flu, bronchitis and allergies. I tried everything I could find but had no success until I started supplementing with vitamin c. I'ved used large doses of vitamin c for over three decades. In that time, I've been largely free of sickness and disease...in fact, I've yet to take my first sick day! I credit my good health in large part to consuming several grams of c each day in divided doses. At these high levels, it is crucial to take a non-acidic form of the vitamin. The only bad effects I've ever experienced from my high-dose vitamin c was when I used a form that wasn't buffered. These tablets are fairly small, and are formulated to break down over several hours. I use this along with powdered c, mixed in water. For best results, take one with each meal and at bedtime. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good Deal

Posted by 5048173055703107368 on Sep 08, 2012

Good value for money.

Nice Vitamin C

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Good product. Country Life increased their price considerably from when I first started buying the product. I buy Vitamin C with bioflavonoids for a good price locally. These are a bit high priced for 500 mgs.

Good C, buffered is best

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Like the buffered C, better on the stomach. This one is a good product that is effective. We alternate with another C, and like this one a lot. I take NOW time release vitamin C in 1000 mg. dose, which i find easier. When i take this one, i need to remember to take it more often. But I like it a lot too.

Works!

Posted by peakhealth on Apr 17, 2012

I take it after my meals to avoid gastric even though it's buffered. Keeps my gums healthy and strengthens my immune system.I have been eating vitamin C for the past 30 years and it has help get rid of my usual morning "drippy" nose from sinus.

Buffered Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Mar 22, 2012

Really like the buffered Vit C does not make stomach acidic.

good

Posted by Reviewer1360163 on Oct 31, 2011

good