No Safety Seal & Loose Cap

Posted by Reviewer1609566 on Feb 10, 2014

I received the product promptly but was disappointed when I tried to open the bottle to use the supplement. The cap was loose and there was no safety seal! I am a frequent purchaser of iHerb supplements and have always received high quality products until now. I emailed iHerb about the situation and explained that I was nervous to use the product but have yet to hear from them. As far as I know, all supplements these days come with a safety seal. I hope iHerb will address this issue promptly.

會腹瀉

Posted by 5127068625862237792 on Mar 18, 2016

不知道為什麼吃了會脹氣然後腹瀉,無論什麼時候吃,減量吃,隔天吃,每次都一樣,可能跟我不合吧。

Badly sized pills, some broken

Posted by 5495118954609608358 on Jul 26, 2016

I thought pills would help me better than liquid cal. And trusted this brand, since it makes so many great products. Was I wrong though. These pills are enormous, large and chubby, and you have to take two per day, so I had to ingest a lot of liquid to swallow them (and not even comfortably). And nearing 1/3 of the bottle, lots of pills are broken, and are quite pointy and sharp, hurting my throat when swallowing. I'd not buy again, I think its a problem with most calcium pills, but the broken pills are really a waste, since I can't really use them, or risk getting them to harm me.

it is too diuretic

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Aug 29, 2010

It makes me spend the night in the bathroom