10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Calcium-Magnesium Complex, 360 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Good

Posted by Reviewer2281543 on Jul 14, 2011

I've been using this product for 4 months. This last purchase was to restock. When I received the shipment, I noticed a tag on the bottle that said this product was under investigation by the state of California. It was being reported that this product could cause cancer and birth defects. So crazy that this was a prenatal vitamin. I called and investigated to determine what was in this vitamin that appeared to be toxic. There had been traces of lead found in these pills. Upon further investigation, I found that this was the case for a whole array of vitamins. I did return the product, because I didn't want to take any chances. Now I have to find a vitamin out there without this problem.

Can be hard to swallow...

Posted by Reviewer1623724 on Jul 19, 2011

Good product, but taking a lot of calcium tablets/pills can be tough to swallow day after day.

Don't know!

Posted by Reviewer3162686 on Jun 07, 2011

I haven't started on these yet so I cannot give you my opinion.