Makes nails strong

Posted by 5694645127274172379 on Sep 23, 2015

Makes my nails and hair strong, and no side effects. Size of the pill makes it a little hard to swallow.

good calcium supplement

Posted by 5428763055816100116 on Dec 14, 2014

I think it's a great supplement. The pills are very big and it's hard for me to swallow the only reason why I don't give 5 stars

good supplement but large

Posted by Reviewer1240518 on Feb 15, 2012

I have taken various country life calcium complexes and decided to give this one a try. Overall I have no complaints except that the tablets are quite large.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1057804 on Dec 12, 2010

Good vitamin. Only complaint is that they are pretty large.

good

Posted by 5465415488985643934 on Nov 19, 2013

hige dose of calcium ,magnesium

Perfecto

Posted by 4763166996042266214 on Jan 05, 2015

Lo compré porque es muy completo, sirve para articulaciones, huesos y además lleva vitamina D. Mi marido tiene menos dolores de articulaciones desde que lo toma.

Bueno

Posted by 5582406069974960521 on May 17, 2016

Bueno para la prevención de la osteoporosis en la menopausia. Desde que lo tomo además, he dejado de tener problemas de insomnio. No me faltará ya.

Right dosage of main components, Ca in citrate form- absorbes better, no magnesium stearate

Posted by JuliaRocksolana on Aug 02, 2016

My mom has osteoporosis and has to take Ca contained drugs on a regular basis. The doctor prescribed her a Calcium drug with the most optimal dosage of ingredients (Ca-Mg-D3), and I searched through iHerb to find the brand with that exact proportion, as most of brands tend to overdose D3, which is not good when you take the supplement permanently, like my mom. I found one here and had been ordering it for quite a long time, until found an information about magnesium stearate, the additive which is often used in supplements and can be potentially harmful, espeically for immune system. I got very disappointed when found magnesium stearate in the list of ingredients in my previous Ca brand, so started to search for the brands free of this additive. Luckily there was Calcium-Magnesium complex from Country Life, which not only was free from that stearate additive, but Ca there was in citrate form which is very well absorbed, and also has the right proportion of Ca-Mg-D3, without D3 overdosing. So now I order this Calcium product for my mom, and do not think we will switch to a different one in future.

Calcium magnesium complex

Posted by Anuta32 on Feb 18, 2016

Good product, but I can't say nothing about results :)

Great dose combination

Posted by Reviewer1026875 on Jun 16, 2010

My wife takes this twice a day to avoid a third dose hassle for the Ca/Mg supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »