Country Life, Gluten Free, Calcium Magnesium, Wild Blueberry

Posted by LauraRothrock on Apr 18, 2015

Love the Country Life brand, great quality.. however this product for our family is hard to swallow and I pride myself in being able to take just about anything. Flavor is actually good, thats not the issue for us it is the chalkiness, our 7 yr old son who can chew regular fish oil caps and is a trooper when it comes to taking his nutrients resists taking this because he gags. I was hoping that after taking it for awhile we would all get used to it, I'm ok with it now but my family isn't. If chalkiness is not an issue for you then by all means get this high quality product.

Country life, gluten free, calcium magnesium, wild blueberry flavor 32 fl oz.

Posted by 5157040569639380034 on Mar 24, 2015

I have been happy with this product until a month ago. I'm used to the chalkiness, but the last two bottles have had a terrible taste. I think that the blueberry flavoring is bad before they put it in . Has anyone else had this problem? I used to take the huge chalky tablets until a few years ago. I've discontinued my osteoporosis prescription, as I am doing well with this product. I really appreciate iherb and save money. Please respond asap- anyone to my question. Thank you!

Chalky w/ unpleasant taste- you'll need a chaser

Posted by 4885701676115673905 on Mar 20, 2013

It's a good thing it has so many vital nutrients. That is the only way that I can justify submitting myself to the chalky, disgusting taste of this supplement. I gave it a 3-star based on the vitamins and nutrients you are gaining by swallowing this liquid supplement.

4 STAR

Posted by pampalmer on Jan 18, 2012

I AM TRYING TO DEVELOP THE TAST FOR THIS PRODUCT. I DO LIKE WHAT I SEE IN IT. I NEED TO TAKE IT MORE REGULARLY TO GET THE BENEFITS THAT IT PROVIDES.

THE BEST WAY TO GET CALCIUM!

Posted by Reviewer3356494 on Jun 15, 2011

I never forget my daily calcium...with this product and its great taste. a capful every morning is like a shot of blueberry cream!! Daily calcium pills are a thing of the past!

Easy way to add Calcium and Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2324933 on Jun 06, 2011

Added to my breakfast shake daily. Taste blends easily with lots of different flavors.

Shake VERY WELL

Posted by Reviewer2236279 on Mar 28, 2011

This is the only calcium/vitamin D/magnesium product I could find that had magnesium citrate and not magnesium oxide which I have problems with. So far, I am happy with the production. However, please be advised that you need to shake the bottle really really well or you will end up with sludge at the bottom. Also the bottle is very drippy. You'll need to rinse it off after pouring each dose or else keep it sitting on a folder paper towel.

Calcium requirement

Posted by Reviewer2197873 on Mar 21, 2011

I take it at night for best results along with additional vitamin D

Excellent Review

Posted by Reviewer1141072 on Dec 08, 2010

I've been looking for just such a combination of these minerals and am happy I found it with your company. My wife and I enjoy the taste and will reorder in the near future.

Mom Loves it

Posted by Reviewer2514138 on Sep 01, 2010

Tastes blueberry-ish and gives her the doses she wants... just as expected