10% Off Orders Over $40!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium, 250 mg, 180 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Country Life Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 09, 2009

Woke up at 4am, very tired and in need of more sleep... but, I am sometimes a sufferer of that early-morning insomnia which is almost as bad as not being able to fall asleep in the first place. You wake up, the sun is barely rising, and damned if you can get back to sleep again, although your body is begging for it. Took one of these, on the off-chance that it would help. I lay there for a while longer... Next thing I knew, I was waking up, and it was a more civilized hour. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I'll keep taking these. I LOVE these prices too. There is no way I would be able to afford to look after my health if it wasn't for iherb.

Okay

Posted by greenspots on Sep 12, 2013

This product is okay, but I've learned there is a more bio-available form of magnesium, which I'm going to buy from now on.

Sandy Wilhelm

Posted by Reviewer1656423 on Oct 08, 2008

Magnesium is really important, and this has one of the more digestible forms, but my naturepath doesn't want me usuing this brand :(

Country Life, Chelated Magnesium, 250 mg, 180 Tablets