Country Life Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 09, 2009

Woke up at 4am, very tired and in need of more sleep... but, I am sometimes a sufferer of that early-morning insomnia which is almost as bad as not being able to fall asleep in the first place. You wake up, the sun is barely rising, and damned if you can get back to sleep again, although your body is begging for it. Took one of these, on the off-chance that it would help. I lay there for a while longer... Next thing I knew, I was waking up, and it was a more civilized hour. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I'll keep taking these. I LOVE these prices too. There is no way I would be able to afford to look after my health if it wasn't for iherb.

very expensive

Posted by 4871441214480765874 on Mar 05, 2014

very expensive it is not all chalated

Helped me get rid of backpain!

Posted by Reviewer2769400 on Mar 12, 2014

I've been having trouble with my lower back for more than a year. One of these tablets removes the pain within the next hour! I take one in the evening and one in the morning. If I forget to take it in the evening, the pain in my lower back is there the next morning, but again, gone within an hour after taking another tablet. Easy to swallow.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer3129442 on Apr 14, 2014

great

good product

Posted by 5447148848905161844 on Jun 02, 2014

good product

Great product

Posted by 4665253066981928892 on Aug 19, 2014

Great product... only took to long to arrive.

Good

Posted by 4838476354647345933 on Aug 16, 2012

The muscle pain is gone.

Easy to swallow and works great for constipation! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

My doc has me using these to combat the side effects of my meds that cause constipation. I take 2 twice a day and they do help. If I'm consistent taking them, I don't suffer from constipation.

TOP suppelment

Posted by 5352375070358113043 on Nov 08, 2013

Excellent product. Veary cheap.

great quality stuff

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Dec 05, 2013

My sister is an Integrated Medical Dr. and she often recommends this product for price and quality.