Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium, 250 mg, 180 Tablets

Chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2347573 on Nov 16, 2009

I take 600 mg of this and feel so relaxed, I have heard its a natural relaxant and it has taken the nervous feeling I have in my stomach each am AWAY.. I love this tuff, and will take it forever:)

Good amount.

Posted by Reviewer2261289 on Jul 14, 2009

Dr. Oz recommends taking calcium with magnesium at a two to one ratio calcium to magnesium. This works well with the calcium supplement I take.

chelated magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Dec 19, 2009

This has really helped the pain in my neck and also to help calm me. My doctor recommended I take it. Good product! iHerb offers great products at a great price and also great shipping prices and fast service.

Corn allergy

Posted by Reviewer2245391 on Feb 24, 2011

I ordered this just before I identified a skin problem as being related to corn allergy. Unfortunately this product can not claim to be corn-free, so it is useless to me. Live and learn.

Country Life Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 09, 2009

Woke up at 4am, very tired and in need of more sleep... but, I am sometimes a sufferer of that early-morning insomnia which is almost as bad as not being able to fall asleep in the first place. You wake up, the sun is barely rising, and damned if you can get back to sleep again, although your body is begging for it. Took one of these, on the off-chance that it would help. I lay there for a while longer... Next thing I knew, I was waking up, and it was a more civilized hour. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I'll keep taking these. I LOVE these prices too. There is no way I would be able to afford to look after my health if it wasn't for iherb.