Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium, 250 mg, 180 Tablets

Country Life Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 09, 2009

Woke up at 4am, very tired and in need of more sleep... but, I am sometimes a sufferer of that early-morning insomnia which is almost as bad as not being able to fall asleep in the first place. You wake up, the sun is barely rising, and damned if you can get back to sleep again, although your body is begging for it. Took one of these, on the off-chance that it would help. I lay there for a while longer... Next thing I knew, I was waking up, and it was a more civilized hour. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I'll keep taking these. I LOVE these prices too. There is no way I would be able to afford to look after my health if it wasn't for iherb.

Nighttime Muscle Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Jan 25, 2011

We were advised to get 250 mg. magnesium for my husband's nighttime muscle cramps. He tried it and it really works well!! Also, Country Life is a trusted brand.

un buen producto

Posted by Reviewer2560138 on Dec 15, 2010

un buen producto,con un buen precio

good product and good service

Posted by Reviewer1047370 on Jan 04, 2011

The product is great and I have found iherb very reliable. I have always been happy with their service and prices.

EXCELLENT QUALITY

Posted by Reviewer1176788 on Feb 26, 2011

I first heard about Iherb from the Dr Oz show (my husband loves it and gets me to sit and watch). Not only are their products first rate but the cheapest I've found. These pills are easy to swallow.I take them with my calcium and they help counter the side effect of constipation. They also open the blood vessels which calcium tend to close. Good product, great price and fast delivery.