お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Country Life, Gluten Free, Chelated Magnesium, 250 mg, 180 Tablets

Deceptive Labeling

Posted by 5578077030459069503 on Jan 28, 2015

These pills are composed primarily of magnesium oxide, which is not easily absorbed by the body. I tried to find out the ratio of magnesium oxide to magnesium chelate, but was unsuccessful. All I learned is that there is more magnesium oxide. Each pill could, theoretically, be composed of 95% magnesium oxide and only 5% magnesium chelate, but as consumers we would never know because the exact ratio isn't divulged. There are higher quality, though more expensive, brands of magnesium chelate on Iherb. It's worth spending the extra money since products containing 100% magnesium chelate have a higher rate of absorption.

Country Life Chelated Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 09, 2009

Woke up at 4am, very tired and in need of more sleep... but, I am sometimes a sufferer of that early-morning insomnia which is almost as bad as not being able to fall asleep in the first place. You wake up, the sun is barely rising, and damned if you can get back to sleep again, although your body is begging for it. Took one of these, on the off-chance that it would help. I lay there for a while longer... Next thing I knew, I was waking up, and it was a more civilized hour. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. I'll keep taking these. I LOVE these prices too. There is no way I would be able to afford to look after my health if it wasn't for iherb.

Nighttime Muscle Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Jan 25, 2011

We were advised to get 250 mg. magnesium for my husband's nighttime muscle cramps. He tried it and it really works well!! Also, Country Life is a trusted brand.

un buen producto

Posted by Reviewer2560138 on Dec 15, 2010

un buen producto,con un buen precio

good product and good service

Posted by Reviewer1047370 on Jan 04, 2011

The product is great and I have found iherb very reliable. I have always been happy with their service and prices.