Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2701928 on Feb 14, 2012

This one works spectacular for me. In the human body, Molybdenum is involved in the synthesis of three enzymes some people don't make enough of. One of these enzymes is responsible for eliminating byproducts of alcohol metabolism, and formaldehyde (formaldehyde is present in car fumes, most commercial hair dyes, and in the glues which hold carpets and furniture together, and is super toxic). The bottom line is this: if you have chronic fatigue or feel tired on exposure to car exhaust etc. it's worth looking into your body's need for extra Molybdenum. This product fixes the problem for me. I only wish Country Life would keep using the glass packaging, for two reasons: - glass stands out among all the petroleum-based nasty plastics (the glass bottles were the original reason I went for this brand) - glass is so much healthier than any plastic. Other than this little wish I'm thrilled with this product. I don't feel the same without it.

Chelates excess copper

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 05, 2011

Helpful, along with zinc and vitamin C, to chelate excess copper, but molybdenum can trigger gout.

Molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Jan 29, 2010

It rocks! It made a great and very positive difference for me. I feel energized and much better. The trace element molybdenum is essential for nearly all organisms and forms the catalytic centre of a large variety of enzymes such as nitrogenase, nitrate reductases, sulphite oxidase and xanthine oxidoreductases. I first read about it in Andrew Hall Cutler's book.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1669422 on Oct 20, 2008

I know how important this mineral is (but maintain your copper and zinc levels too) this is the best price, for the most reasonable dose. If you have candida look up the benefits, it crucial! iHerb is fast and saves me money all the time, no kidding. Thanks for your service

I just like it

Posted by Reviewer1549191 on May 08, 2010

I do not really know why I like it. But in a way my body and mood feels better when I take it.

Excellent for Candida Die-off

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Feb 18, 2015

I use this for Candida die-off with NAC and taking one tab to 2 tabs of this eliminates any die-off symptoms within 30 minutes. My battle with Candida is long and this is a life-saver for Candida die-off for me, even when not taking NAC or any GSH supplements.

Good for candida

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jul 01, 2011

This product worked well for me. Helped with brain fog.

molybdenum

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Dec 02, 2009

felt much clearer in the head after taking this product

Country Life, Chelated Molybdenum, (Mineral), 150 mcg, 100 Tablets.

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 12, 2008

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5 out of 5) Molybdenum is a trace mineral that is required in microgram amounts. It is essential in several enzyme systems in the body and assists the liver in detoxifying drugs and toxins. In general, I prefer capsules but otherwise this is a high quality product.

Candida help.

Posted by justkickingit on Aug 31, 2012

I'm dealing with systemic candida, & was recommended molybdenum, to help clear it out. I also have high copper (runs in my family & from a decade of being on the birthcontrol pill). This has helped increase my energy & lowers my candida symptoms. Not enough on its own, but very helpful for what it is.