Delicious and Nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2809388 on Dec 18, 2009

These taste good enough that I finally *want* to take my multivitamin every day. They are sweet but not overly sweet. I seem to have a bit more energy when I take these compared to when I run out.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1902539 on Nov 08, 2011

These are really wonderful. I like the flavor and feel like they are easier for my body to absorb then tablet form. I'll definitely buy these again.

Awesome Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1861916 on Jan 12, 2012

I look forward to taking this vitamin every morning. It has activated B-vitamins and other vitamins that the popular brands don't have. They even taste good!

these do not upset my stomoach

Posted by Reviewer3054231 on Aug 04, 2010

I LOVE these chewables, normal vitamins upset my stomach and these do not, worth it!

Awesome Product and Price

Posted by Reviewer2967613 on Aug 10, 2009

Very very happy with the product and price. Couldn't believe how much money I saved. Thanks!!

very good chewable

Posted by Reviewer1161377 on Oct 28, 2010

Since my ileostomy, I have had to find items that are either liquid or chewable (pills come out of me whole otherwise). These are excellent multivitamins and they taste okay. The price is right too. Recommended.

All-around great supplement

Posted by Reviewer1335338 on Aug 29, 2010

I bought this to help my older daughter increase her iron. Then I started having my other 2 children take it and I also supplement with this at times. It's great that it's chewable and tastes good, but super that it's so filled with quality nutrients.

Country Life Gluten Free Chewable Adult Multivitamin is a Great Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Appreciate that this vitamin and mineral formula has antioxidants and activated B vitamins. Since I am on a gluten free diet I appreciate that this product is Certified Gluten-Free.