Chewable Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1653759 on Jul 04, 2008

what better way to get your Vitamin C and it tastes so good. I love this product and the bottle is worth every penny. I take it for my allergies and it keeps me healthy as well.

Tart and Delicious

Posted by SydsKid on May 17, 2009

These are delicious orange vitamins. Tastes like orange juice or (like my husband says) Tang. If you like tart and you like orange and you like vitamin C, then this would be a good choice for you. I purchased this vitamin because one of the previous reviewers (negatively) assessed it as 'tart'. It IS tart and that is a good thing--to me! (Thanks previous reviewer!) I am officially switching from my standard acerola cherry flavor to these orange juice vitamins. Here's to a healthy life!!

very good.

Posted by Reviewer2902910 on Aug 08, 2010

pretty low fructose, too.

Good tasting, no artificial sweetener.

Posted by Reviewer1494431 on Jan 08, 2011

These were purchased for my kids primarily, but I always try whatever I have them take. These taste pretty good, not chalky, and I am always searching for chewable VitC that doesn't contain artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols - these fit the bill perfectly.

good taste, good value

Posted by Reviewer1693679 on Sep 13, 2010

works well and is a great value for a chewable, though i wish they made it without any ascorbic acid

something wrong!!

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Apr 05, 2012

This new bottle I purchased tastes horrible - sort of chemically altered so I read the ingredients & compared them to the old bottle. I noticed that they switched from orange juice to orange juice flavor. I also noticed that the new bottle does not say no presevatives like the old one. I'm switching to a different brand now. Tomorrow I'll be calling iHerb & Country Life because my husband is having a weird reaction to it... I'm really not pleased!!

Tasty! Orangey!

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

Orange orange orange orange orange! Very orangey. I take these on an empty stomach every morning without side effects. They are delicious, and this is from a person who really hates orange juice, hmm.

Still on the fence about these

Posted by RacerWife7 on Mar 22, 2008

Although both my kids like these, I'm not all that crazy about the taste. They're HUGE for 500 mg and don't taste all that good. So, I'm less likely to take them. Next time I think I'm probably going to choose something else. :~/

TART and Sour!

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Apr 07, 2008

If you like TART and sour these are for you. Won't buy these again!