Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Jul 17, 2009

These are good B vitamins; even one capsule in the morning is enough to give a nice little boost to energy and alertness. Unfortunately the soy lecithin made me break out. I stopped taking these and my skin started to clear up again. My fault for not reading the label properly. I've still given these five stars though, because they're a quality product and would be great for anyone who doesn't react badly to soy. Having the vitamins in coenzyme form is very beneficial to the body. And a great price, for such a product. CL

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex 120vcaps

Posted by Reviewer2325953 on Mar 17, 2010

B vitamins work synergistically and must be balanced together in the proper ratio requiring them to be purchased as a complex. Coenzyme B-Complex from Country Life is great because they don't skimp on the expensive stuff, namely the B12, and include many co-factors like Pantothenic Acid, PABA and Lecithin, all at a reasonable price. Great for anyone with epilepsy or recovering from a hangover.

More energy

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 17, 2014

These B-complex caps gave me more energy and my skin and nails look better.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer1829770 on Mar 28, 2009

This is the best B-Complex product that I have tried. I noticed a difference in my energylevel within a couple of days. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2047791 on May 24, 2009

I have used Country Life products for many years and I find this formula of B complex to be very easily assimilated. The end result with consistent usage is increased energy and a calmer nervous system. I would recommend this formula or Source Naturals sublingual Co-enzymated B-Complex as an alternative if a tablet is preferred.

Yes, It Works. :-)

Posted by Reviewer2888959 on Oct 30, 2009

You take 2/day per the instructions. (I had been taking a different B-complex tablet with no noticable results good or bad.) This one does work, and will give you energy with out ramping up your heart rate and making you feel weird like some others do. It's also easy to take because the caplets are easy to swallow and don't gag you with that awful "vitamin" flavor. I have had no unpleasant side effects, and will continue to purchase this particular B complex.

good brand

Posted by Reviewer2149023 on Aug 03, 2009

I like this brand, I think I get energy and it dose not up set my tummy.

Better packaging!

Posted by Reviewer3128709 on Feb 28, 2012

I'm happy that they have changed the bottle from brown glass to recyclable plastic. This type of Vit B Complex seems to be more easily absorbed by my body. It also is not as strong smelling as conventional Vit B Complex products seem to be.

Best B Complex on the market, no kidding!

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 16, 2011

I have been taking B complex since 2005, tried over 10 top brands. This one is the best, although I take only 1 cap which contains about 25% of other brand's strength yet this is the best. Highly recommended! Update: This is the only vitamin B complex that gives me an energy boost!!!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2241608 on Nov 01, 2008

This is the first B-complex product I've purchased that is very easy to swallow and completely palatable. There is NO odor and NO unpleasant taste. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.