I have more energy!

Posted by Reviewer1916844 on Feb 23, 2010

I love this product and continue to buy it over and over!

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 28, 2010

These seem more potent than the usual B-complex, I guess because they are more bio-available.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010

Giving me lots of mental focus, and mental clarity. I don't want to say energy in the way a caffeine pill or a coffee would give, because that is different and UNHEALTHY. This is just helps my mind in a healthy way, and I can tell the difference.

A quality Vit B complex product

Posted by Reviewer1350967 on Jan 25, 2011

I've often got the mouth ulcers. the ENT doctor said my immune system is weak. so I bought this to strengthen my immune system. This is a pretty good Vit B product. it doesn't disturb my stomach and it has no gluten, no artificial color.

I'll never live without these!

Posted by Reviewer2852031 on Mar 01, 2011

Best B complex I've tried and I'll never allow myself to run out of these! They do such a great job of soothing and coating my nerves on days I've had too much coffee, caffeine or stress.

Give it 5 stares!

Posted by Reviewer1949363 on Mar 16, 2011

I haave trouble with metabolism problems ,this b complex vits. are the best I have used. And don't make me sick or leave a bad aftertast.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1180246 on Nov 29, 2011

Very effective B-complex. One of the best on the market.

Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer2041599 on Jul 13, 2011

I don't eat any gluten so these b complex work great for me and keep my tummy happy. Also great energy from just two a day.

A must have!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

There is a great amount of folic acid. And this is a MUST for every woman. Vitamins B are also important for our health. I feel good and active after taking them.

Very good product!

Posted by cinnamon on Feb 01, 2014

I'm sensitive with B-vitamines (got headaches) but I can use this complex without problems! I'm very happy! Thank you for this good product and the excellent quality!