Good product

Posted by Reviewer2058205 on Sep 14, 2010

Giving me lots of mental focus, and mental clarity. I don't want to say energy in the way a caffeine pill or a coffee would give, because that is different and UNHEALTHY. This is just helps my mind in a healthy way, and I can tell the difference.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1180246 on Nov 29, 2011

Very effective B-complex. One of the best on the market.

A quality Vit B complex product

Posted by Reviewer1350967 on Jan 25, 2011

I've often got the mouth ulcers. the ENT doctor said my immune system is weak. so I bought this to strengthen my immune system. This is a pretty good Vit B product. it doesn't disturb my stomach and it has no gluten, no artificial color.

Activated B is the Only Way to Go

Posted by Reviewer1654462 on Sep 11, 2012

Country Life is the only brand of Coenzyme B Complex I have ever taken, because it's always been effective and I've never found a reason to try another brand. I don't eat very often so try to get supplements that will work without food, and this one does indeed work. You notice the change in your energy levels as well as the increased effectiveness of amino acids which need to be taken between meals and are really only effective when consumed with an activated B-6 capsule (which I also use, from Country Life) or B-Complex (for the greatest benefit, as the B vitamins all work together and are more effective when taken together). I recommend this product highly.

A must have!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

There is a great amount of folic acid. And this is a MUST for every woman. Vitamins B are also important for our health. I feel good and active after taking them.

The best all-around and all-in-one ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... B-vitamin products here on iHerb. I use then almost daily and this size gives you the best bang for buck. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

The best one

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I made my research before I choose this one, and I believe this is the best B complex on the market. I take only one pill a day (instead the recommended two) and it's still very potent. I take it at mornings after breakfast, and later during the day I take additional 50 mg P-5-P (also this brand) and 500 mg niacinamide as I have a condition where these are required. Over all, this is a very good stuff and priced well, highly recommended.

^^

Posted by Reviewer3035986 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

B's

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Feb 07, 2010

I have purchased 2 bottles of these so far. I take one per day and I am not sure, but I feel as if they are helping. They do not seem to cause any negative reactions which can happen with some B's. I chose these because I read in a book that this particular brand and type is good.

Good price, fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 29, 2009

Vegetarian formula. iherb has good prices and fast delivery. Dr. Weil and other nutritionally-oriented doctors recommend taking B complex.