Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 120 Veggie Caps

Great B-Complex caps.

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on May 15, 2009

Love these, great product, great price, fast shipping to Oz as usual. Thank you iHerb. No smell or taste, easy on an empty stomach. Great for those who suffer nausea when taking B`s. Well absorbed. My physical & mental energy is much improved.

Bar none the best B complex

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 15, 2009

I went in a coma in January. This is the thing that brought me back to life! Doctors told me to stop taking B6 because of lab results. For a year my health deteriorated. I bought this. I will never be without. I like the low dosage, so I take 4 to 6 per day. It's the only thing that heals my severely cracked lips, but it takes a lot. If you're gluten intolerant and don't eat wheat/grains you're probably in need of a good B comp. This is it!

Best B-complex

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on May 19, 2009

I like this formula because it doesn't upset my stomach like most other B-formulas and it is easier for the body to use the coenzyme forms.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 28, 2010

These seem more potent than the usual B-complex, I guess because they are more bio-available.

I'll never live without these!

Posted by Reviewer2852031 on Mar 01, 2011

Best B complex I've tried and I'll never allow myself to run out of these! They do such a great job of soothing and coating my nerves on days I've had too much coffee, caffeine or stress.