Happy Tummy

Posted by Reviewer2041599 on Jul 13, 2011

I don't eat any gluten so these b complex work great for me and keep my tummy happy. Also great energy from just two a day.

COuntry Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2127531 on May 06, 2010

Have been using this for about a year - Love it. Worth it to by larger size bottle

The best one

Posted by 5109157552070576586 on Oct 15, 2014

I made my research before I choose this one, and I believe this is the best B complex on the market. I take only one pill a day (instead the recommended two) and it's still very potent. I take it at mornings after breakfast, and later during the day I take additional 50 mg P-5-P (also this brand) and 500 mg niacinamide as I have a condition where these are required. Over all, this is a very good stuff and priced well, highly recommended.

I'll never live without these!

Posted by Reviewer2852031 on Mar 01, 2011

Best B complex I've tried and I'll never allow myself to run out of these! They do such a great job of soothing and coating my nerves on days I've had too much coffee, caffeine or stress.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Feb 28, 2010

These seem more potent than the usual B-complex, I guess because they are more bio-available.

^^

Posted by Reviewer3035986 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

A good choice for B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2019871 on Jul 11, 2016

This is one of the few coenzyme B-complexes. I feel a definite lift 20 minutes after taking it in the morning. As I understand it, the co-enzyme versions are absorbed more readily than the regular B's.

Good price, fast delivery.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Mar 29, 2009

Vegetarian formula. iherb has good prices and fast delivery. Dr. Weil and other nutritionally-oriented doctors recommend taking B complex.

Stress Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1400193 on Dec 04, 2010

Major stress reducer taken every once in a while when you need it.

Harsh

Posted by 5143399674370333548 on Jul 06, 2013

I cannot be sure, but it seems like this is harsh enough to sometimes cause me discomfort. If some supplements can upset your stomach, you may want to avoid this capsule (with powder inside) and go for a tablet. NOW Foods has a good one that I am going back too, after I finish this bottle.