Very good

Posted by Viktorija on Dec 29, 2012

I feel the difference. Time after time I have a backache. Since I began to use this supplement, I feel the backache more rarely and the pain is weaker.

best option b-vitamin for iherb

Posted by Sholik on Dec 17, 2012

stopped at this company and this volume. optimal price and composition. I take the time. Jarrow at first take, but when tried in Country, doubts have disappeared. Once these vitamins B.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 240 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 240 Veggie Caps

Country Life, Gluten Free Coenzyme B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer3060611 on Sep 07, 2012

Excellent

Coenzymated B complex jump in price

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Aug 10, 2012

We bought these because I read that you have to be careful not to overburdon the body with the synthetic kind which can actually harm the body. We were feeling tired out a lot so thought maybe we are low on B vitamins. Our sick friend also ordered them and actually gets a boost of energy from them. I guess this means that he was deficient. When I take them, I don't notice any boost, so I guess that means I am not deficient even though I feel rather tired. We noticed the price shot up from $21.25 on the last iherb order to $25.50. This is a huge price jump of exactly 20%. Wow! Millie from Canuckland

Good product

Posted by Vronda on Jul 05, 2012

I've been taking this product for two years and would highly recommend it to those looking for a quality B complex vitamin.

Best B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

I do not like taking most B Complex vitamins, but i have found this one effective, easy on the system and excellent quality. It is the only B complex vitamin i keep buying. I like Country Life a lot too.

Fantastic value for an active B-complex

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Jun 10, 2012

The price on this is awesome. It is the best active b-complex I have found on iherb as it contains a portion of the coenzyme form of each (except folate) b-vitamin.

Coenzyme B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2760454 on Apr 27, 2012

I'm very impressed with how this delivers the full amount of B-complex and will continue to always have this product in use.

Easily assimilated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Apr 17, 2012

This coenzymated B-complex seems to be easily absorbed and assimilated by my body. The coenzyme forms are ones the body can use without first having to be processed by the liver.