Love it!

Posted by Cressie on May 14, 2016

The BEST B-complex there is! Vitamins are bioavailable and no bad other ingredients. I only take one capsule per day though. :)

Much better than regular B-50

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 08, 2009

I have recently changed B-50 to this. I think this is much better forms of vitamin B with no smell unlike B-50. I will keep this in my regime.

makes me feel better

Posted by Reviewer1396338 on Aug 19, 2010

I've been taking these everyday for almost two years. They make me feel better, and I'm sure they are helping me to get well.

Best B Complex - Am back!

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Sep 09, 2016

I do not like taking most B Complex vitamins, but i have found this one effective, easy on the system and excellent quality. It is the only B complex vitamin i keep buying. I like Country Life a lot too. I wanted to update my review, because I tried other B complex vitamins to compare and have since returned to County Life Co-enzyme B. I find them most effective and can really tell the difference in energy levels. They just feel right to me. Excellent. Also, the best zinc I ever used is County Life chelated zinc. Great stuff.

Great B Complex

Posted by Reviewer2155710 on May 26, 2009

This B Complex is readily absorbed by the body and results in better energy and mood. High quality, good price.

Country Life, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 15, 2011

These B caps are excellent, I will never take a non coenzyme form ever again. This is the first time a B complex has ever had a positive impact on my health. I chose this brand over the others as it is only missing metafolin (which I take separately). All other brands I have looked at are missing at least 2 coenzyme B vitamins from their complex.

Unique delivery

Posted by Reviewer2139248 on Jan 26, 2010

This is one of the few B complexes that can be taken on an empty stomach. I've been using it and from all that can be gathered works fine. It's also a good deal if you get the 240 size.

so far the second best B complex.

Posted by Reviewer2314959 on Nov 02, 2009

the very best is of course Max Stress Nano B-Plex by Premier Lab. but it is expensive as a long term supplement for maintenance. so i settled with this one and occasionally boost further with Nano B-Plex. i think this is a great product that actually delivers B vitamins without stressing body much. i still get little yellow pees but i do feel my body is absorbing a lot part of it.

The cadillac of B vitamins

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 25, 2009

Since I take these I no longer sink into comas states. I don't eat grains so I was severely depleted of vitamin B's. These have literally been a life saver for me. I take 4 to 6 per day and simply can't live without them so the 240 count is very cost effective

Nice B complex

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Aug 28, 2011

I like these because I do not have any negative reaction to them as long as I take them in the first half of the day. Any B vitamins can cause insomnia if taken late in the day. I also like the fact that they are not high potency - they seem to be just right for me. Hopefully they are absorbed well, as is claimed. I believe I do feel more energetic when I take these.