coenzyme B-Complex

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on Nov 27, 2011

wonderful product and a grate price.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2680162 on Nov 09, 2011

I like it so much! thanks!

Great for Athletes

Posted by Reviewer2514920 on Oct 19, 2011

I train and coach endurance athletes and I have seen all of their performances improve using this product. It works especially well for very long endurance competitions like Ironman triathlons and 50-100 mile trail running races. The product takes about 1 hour to get into the body and start being effective. This product is the best B vitamin complex I have found and is assimilated very well into the body where many are not. It then naturally boosts the metabolic and energy processes in the body. It will also do these wonderful things for non competitive people. As I have seen improvements in energy in all people that use the product. If you think the product is not working for you, it probably means you are very difficient in B vitamins and so need to take more and keep taking them for a while to build up. I have many people take this first thing in the morning to wake up and get going without having to drug themselves with 300 mg of caffeine in coffee. You may notice a yellow phosphorescent glow in your urine often as excess is excreted. This is OK and does not mean you are dehydrated.

Co enzyme b

Posted by Reviewer1581226 on Sep 15, 2011

Great

Excellent value for money

Posted by Reviewer2559788 on Sep 06, 2011

Item just as described, well packaged and quick delivery to Sweden. Much appreciated. Thanks

Nice B complex

Posted by Reviewer1199707 on Aug 28, 2011

I like these because I do not have any negative reaction to them as long as I take them in the first half of the day. Any B vitamins can cause insomnia if taken late in the day. I also like the fact that they are not high potency - they seem to be just right for me. Hopefully they are absorbed well, as is claimed. I believe I do feel more energetic when I take these.

Great product a good price.

Posted by Reviewer2915016 on Aug 04, 2011

I have bought this product before in a store. But I found at your website the same quality at low prices. If shipping and handling could be a little cheaper this could be the best website to buy this product.

Great B Complex

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jul 30, 2011

No upset stomach or aftertaste, and lots of energy.

No burps, but have to take 2

Posted by Reviewer1304754 on Jul 17, 2011

This B-Complex does not smell like the non-Coenzyme varieties. No B vitamins burps and doesn't make your the whole room smell when you put the caps in the week at a time box with your other supplements. Good price on iHerb.

Metabolically Activated

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 13, 2011

Good for stress, you can sleep better if you take it in the evening.