Vegan without energy

Posted by Reviewer2162778 on Jul 04, 2008

After being vegan for over 3 years I started to become so tired I couldn't hardly get myself out of bed some days. Trip after trip to the nutrition store I would buy this and that and receive this and that opinions as to why I felt that way. I tried just B-6 and B-12 then I found out that the B vitamins work in more of a synergy. Using them out of balance may actually worsen ones fatigue. Anyways, I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now and I am happy with the results. I also purchase D-Ribose from Iherb and that combination is great.

Country Life Coenzyme B Complex

Posted by Reviewer3349813 on Jan 25, 2008

I depend on this formula to prevent neuritis and neuralgia. When I stopped taking it, in four days, I had pain again!

Good energy source

Posted by Reviewer2781917 on Dec 30, 2007

Great to take on an empty stomache before going to the gym. Really makes a difference on my energy level. Couldn't go without it.

Country Life, Gluten Free, Coenzyme B-Complex Caps, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price...

My whole family takes this product.

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Aug 17, 2008

This is an asorbable high quality B complex. I wouldn't use anything else. Seems to be easy on the stomach too. We use it for adrenal fatigue and stress.

Worth It!!

Posted by Reviewer1543277 on Dec 06, 2008

I have been taking this for over a year now with great results. No stomach upset when taken with or without food. The best part is - I have so much more energy!

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2992217 on May 27, 2009

I take one every morning and it really helps with my mood and energy.

Excellent, but see update

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Dec 18, 2009

I actually feel better mentally on this and less stressed. It doesn't have the odor that many standard B complex formulas have, probably because the choline is from lecithin and not choline bitartrate. This product does not contain the active form of folic acid but still works very good. This is packaged in a protective glass bottle, with a nice edged screw cap with cardboard underneath the cap for an airtight seal. I still use sublingual B-12 at least once a week. UPDATE: I now use Thorne Research - Basic B-complex and B-complex #5. Thorne has active and better folate. Some people don't convert folic acid to folate and apparently many people only convert some of the folic acid. Calcium folinate/folinic acid and 5-MTHF are the best forms. Also, Country Life won't say the amount certain active B vitamins in their formula, but Thorne says the exact amount of active B vitamins in their formula. And I prefer the niacinamide and the choline citrate in the Thorne B-complex. I also use Doctor's Best Benfotiamine.

Healed severely cracked lips, no more dizzyness + more in less than 24 hrs!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Feb 21, 2009

This B's are amazing! Has alleviated my many symptoms within a few hours of taking. It has made me calm & relaxed and made me feel alive. I have normal energy levels. My heart no longer races, I wasn't out of breath when walking. I no longer feel dizzy/blackout when going from down/up position. In less than 24 hrs, it has completely healed my severely cracked lips I've had all my life: they are now smooth and soft! I've had mental/memory problems and this seems to be doing the trick. No more raging anger. I was probably severely deficient in B's because I don't eat any grains. I have taken B's before but none was as effective as these! I like that they're small dosed (it takes 2 pills to get B50's). These don't act like a strong diuretic and why I never liked taking B comp. before. I can't wait to see what it does for my hair, I lose profusely and it's dull. I take 2 caps per day, 1 am and 1 before bed. I never want to be without and will soon order the larger bottle.

Easy on the liver

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Aug 11, 2009

Don't waste it, take on an empty stomach only. This is a great B complex that's easy on the liver.