• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Best ever, better than Probiotic pearls

Posted by Reviewer2034218 on Dec 28, 2007

I have used the Pearls and even Natures Biotic which is a good product but this by far has led me from Crohn's Disease to the path of recovery. Doctors and the medication they gave me made me worse not better. As far as the other person who rated this product BEWARE! Fruits and berry extracts are just as they are extracts they are not the sugar from the product. A good candida clease has Grapefruit extract in it from a well known product Renew Life. This is not a mistake the extract is where the most beneficial antioxidants are taken from, the seeds. Research before you listen to doctors or anyone else. The alternative medicine (herbalists) and alternative health professionals have done there research and would not make a product that would counter act the good effects of this product. Countrylife has been selling Pharmaceutical Grade products for a long time now. This is the highest grade available. Don't take everyones word for it. Try it yourself. This in conjuction with the proper diet can dramatically help. Your diet plays an important role in your wellness. Common sense and research goes along way. Good Health to you all.

Frank and Patricia

Posted by Reviewer3146682 on May 28, 2008

Just wanted to let you know my husband and I have been taking the Country Life-Daily Dophilus Am/PM Probiotic System Veggie Caps for the last month. we are very impressed with this product both my husband and myself feel so much better our energy level has increased and in general our digestive tract has greatly improved I am reordering today since we both do not wish to run out of this product. Respectfully yours, Patricia and Frank

WORKS BEST

Posted by Reviewer2097200 on Jul 21, 2009

My health food store always runs out of this and when they do I get whatever is on the shelf. Because of that, I have had to opportunity to try many probiotics. NONE have compared to how this product makes me feel. THANK GOD for this product and to IHERB for making it available at an affordable price!

The best probiotic I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2089761 on Nov 11, 2008

I used this for an elder with chronic, severe constipation. She took the entire course, and nothing improved. About two weeks later (6 weeks total after beginning the Daily-Dophilus), it was like a miracle. The pain and dread were gone, and things moved smoothly. The improvement in her quality of life was awesome. We had to repeat this therapy after a course of antibiotics, and it worked just the same for her the second time. An excellent product!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2125088 on Jun 24, 2010

Lost track of how many different probiotics I've tried over the years. These help my digestion better than the pearls, as well as specialty blends from nutritionists and high end altertnative practitioners.

Helpful to us

Posted by normantan on Sep 29, 2010

Both my wife and I have been taking this probiotic system for a few months. I used to have a very sensitive stomach and normally get stomach upset especially with Singapore tasty but spicy food. After taking the county life probiotics, I am no longer suffering from this inconvenience of going to the toilet after every meal. I took it with Chrollera pills every morning for extra benefits. My wife find it helpful too in helping her in her regular bowels.

it works!!

Posted by Reviewer2668219 on Aug 24, 2009

I was proned to constipation. this product was great.I am now regular and I ALSO drank at least 1 glass of water with it

thanks for

Posted by Reviewer2589197 on Nov 29, 2007

the AM caps are excellent. People are begging for this type of probiotic. it is an amazing thing what it has done for my stomach. after 10 days, i am able to take a NSAID for terrible arthritis. the PM caps are unnecessary.took for 3 days and made my tongue raw.

changed my daily health

Posted by Reviewer1761942 on Jun 04, 2007

I love this stuff. My mother in law gave it to me because she got a smaple for free and she knows I have a horrible stomache. I have been to many doctors concerning my stomache issues, so far all they can tell me is that I must have IBS. These pills help me so much. I am not sick daily anymore. These pills absolutely work. I have been taking them for about 4 months and I no longer have the problems I did before.

A must for Yeast Infections

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Oct 30, 2007

I have tried so many countless probiotics for yeast and candida problems and this is the only one that has worked wonders. I don't know what I would do without it. I like that it is grown on flax, so no milk or soy to deal with if you are allergic to them. When I first started taking this product, I was extremely fatigued and a little achy, which turned out to be a die-off reaction meaning the product is working.