Country Life, Gluten Free, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Country Life, Dairy-Zyme Caps, 50 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Sep 29, 2008

Fantastic product! I can finally tolerate dairy when I take one of these and one of Nature's Way Lactase capsules combined.

Dairy-Zyme

Posted by Reviewer1320540 on Nov 11, 2010

Country Life's Dairy-Zyme if the only product of its type that I recommend to my patients. The vegetarian capsule makes it available to any one with a problem with lactose and I do not have to worry about any sensitivities with regard to bovine or pork gelatine. Unfortunately, it is not imported directly into the United Kingdom and thus iHerb's service is a lifesaver.

Amazing help with indigestion

Posted by Reviewer1190485 on Dec 19, 2010

I started taking this 19 months ago and was amazed at well my stomach felt after taking it. This seems to help digest my food so well, it helps prevent stomach aches after bad meals. I also take a few other digestive enzymes and started them all at once: Country Life Gluten Zyme, Now Bromelain, Country Life Papaya tablets. They all help so much for indigestion and I notice if I don't take them my head gets so foggy and I get so cranky and achey, feel heavy and less light.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2623968 on Nov 02, 2011

Before taking this, I couldn't use whey protien. With this, i am now able to use whey without the gas,bloating and other problems of dairy sensitivities. I herb is the best in service and price.

Prefer other brand

Posted by Reviewer1457582 on May 19, 2012

I bought this product to help digest dairy products, primarily ice cream, but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Won't buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »