This is the best vitamin!

Posted by debsplace on Jul 24, 2008

My doctor recommended these, I have been taking them for 6 months, I have lost 14 lbs and have made no other changes in my life style. There are now 3 other people I work with taking these. One girl quit smoking and she has lost 15lbs. I don't know why I lost weight taking these, maybe because of the energy I had, I honestly don't know. My fingernails grew better, my hair had more shine and I swear they made my "change of life" experience a lot easier. That was actually the reason the doctor gave them to me. I highly recommend these.

Great Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1610339 on Jan 17, 2009

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

Country Life Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1034398 on Feb 15, 2010

These were recommended by my doctor and I have been taking them for about 3 yrs now. These are the best vitamins I have ever taken and quite frankly I am not big on vitamins, I always felt that if you ate right you don't need them. I was going thru menopause when he recommened them and I noticed I lost weight (especially in my mid-section, felt better, had more energy and slept better while taking these. I can definately tell the difference if I stop taking them for a week or two.

Essential Life Caps

Posted by Reviewer2101512 on Dec 11, 2008

It gives a lot of energy during the day

e.schamp@telenet.be

Posted by Reviewer1175496 on Dec 25, 2008

ok

very complete

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 04, 2015

This is a very complete formula at an economical price. I take one capsule with each meal and feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

Great multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Mar 08, 2010

Really nice!

a mistake, 2 x the same package.

Posted by Reviewer1152649 on Dec 30, 2010

I recived 2 packages with each the same 4 x essential life caps.the same day, by DHL. You took on my VISA 2 x 53.24 dollar. I only orderd you once, and very soon after my order of30/11/10 .the product was not in stock.

country life essential multivitamins