Country Life, Gluten Free, Evening Primrose Oil, 500 mg, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1002174 on Mar 03, 2010

The Country Life Evening Primrose Oil is such a good value. As a premenopause woman, I use it for the dual purpose of lighter cycles and also healthy hair. This product has helped a lot in both areas

Evening Primrose Oil

Posted by HeidiT on Aug 01, 2011

I take these to help correct my hormone imbalance (I'm in my twenties), and they have helped reduce my symptoms.

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

a must

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 03, 2009

I have always taken Evg Primrose oil and never suffered from hot flashes or any problems with monopause. I still take it as it is good for all sorts of things including mood elevator.

Balance your hormones with one dose

Posted by Reviewer2239731 on Feb 10, 2012

This is the best, great for hot flashes and mood swings, works best with Vitex

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »