RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽560.81

₽824.26

Экономия: ₽263.44 (скидка 32%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Отзыв оставлен alloriginal May 22, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1002174 Mar 03, 2010

The Country Life Evening Primrose Oil is such a good value. As a premenopause woman, I use it for the dual purpose of lighter cycles and also healthy hair. This product has helped a lot in both areas

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1052580 Jan 17, 2011

Taking GLA's as part of weight loss program and it has helped. I get tired of swallowing 8 pills, but they are a good size and side down the hatch very well. No aftertaste.

a must

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2672403 Jul 03, 2009

I have always taken Evg Primrose oil and never suffered from hot flashes or any problems with monopause. I still take it as it is good for all sorts of things including mood elevator.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Balance your hormones with one dose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2239731 Feb 10, 2012

This is the best, great for hot flashes and mood swings, works best with Vitex

Bye, bye PMS!

Отзыв оставлен Chimes Nov 20, 2012

HOLY CRAP this stuff works for PMS. I used to have to pop about 8 ibuprofen a day, or use muscle relaxers, and after trying this last month, I'm keeping this product in stock. I took this for a week before my period, and during my period. No cramps. This is a miracle as I have always struggled with horrible full-body cramps.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3179941 Sep 28, 2010

Dont see any changes in me for now, because its only a week when I use it..

Great price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1605433 Nov 11, 2010

Can not say about the effects as have nly been taking a few days.

Highly recommend

Отзыв оставлен 5761891490108402881 Sep 12, 2014

Easy to swallow, perfect size. Does the job well! Will repurchase

Good product

Отзыв оставлен 5103332092466355083 May 25, 2016

I use this product to relieve my PMS symptoms and it really works!

Позиции 1-10 из 18