A wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Feb 18, 2010

My husband suffers from anxiety but is reluctant to try prescription medication because of the side effects. He tried this and he says he has seen a marked improvement in his level of anxiety.

Gaba Relaxer

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007

I take this product two or three times a day to calm my adrenal glands.

Best Value and Quality

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 11, 2009

I've used many brands of Gaba over 12 years and Country Life always works the best and is very reasonably priced. This combination helps relax me without feeling drowsy. It takes the edge off of anxiety attacks and I can get along with out using Xanax. I prefer most of CL products over more expensive brands.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1029503 on Sep 28, 2010

I noticed very obvious relaxation about 20 min after taking this! Also helps me sleep much better! Definitely a keeper!

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2924494 on Nov 22, 2010

Helps to relax you during the day,at night it helps to fall asleep. Again,doctor recommened,for active child,to help him focus better in school

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2419924 on Feb 23, 2011

I have only tried the GABA Relaxer for a couple of days so far, but it's worked well. I slept deeply and was very relaxed.

Synergistic blend

Posted by Reviewer3180222 on Nov 05, 2007

It seem to help me stay more calm and less scatter brained. Take on an empty stomach for best results.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2869658 on Feb 29, 2008

I'd tried other Gaba supplements which didn't work particularly well, so I was surprised at the results of this one. Don't expect any knock-out effect, but this definitely helped me relax before going to bed. I wonder if the added Vit. B3 was what made the difference.

best GABA out there

Posted by Reviewer3016399 on Aug 19, 2008

the title says it!

Excellent Mix

Posted by SteveL on Apr 09, 2010

This is a really good combination of basic components to help relax. A Great Balance.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »