Amazing, Works faster

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Jul 26, 2013

This GABA is amazing. It works faster than other GABA I have tried such as Now Foods and even Natural Factor's pharma GABA and, and the other ingredients are perfectly added so that GABA works very well in brain. Country Life's products are always thoughtful. I take this for my anxiety and heavy mental stress that is related with adrenal fatigue. I add Now Food's GABA blended with vitamin 6, which is not contained in this product, in order to make My Original Super Effective GABA when I need more relaxation. I studied medicine by my self because adrenal fatigue is not recognized in Japan and there are no doctors who understand the spiral chain of serious adrenal fatigue and heavy mental stress.

takes the edge off

Posted by RhondiLynne on Feb 26, 2008

I just tried this gaba relaxer for the first time. It does help to take the edge off when feeling really anxious. But i think i get faster results when taking the Gaba, alone, in full strength.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer3249884 on Jan 26, 2008

This product made me feel worse than ever. The day I took this pill was one of my worst days. It's not for everyone. I think it's better to do a amino acid test first to find what you lack

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer3335069 on Jan 03, 2009

Works!

Great Balancer

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 15, 2011

Notice when I don't take it. I'm a little more moody (much to my surprise).

GABA Relaxer

Posted by Reviewer2527912 on Jul 29, 2010

Very helpful for relaxation and sleep.

Pretty Good

Posted by Reviewer2041172 on Feb 06, 2009

I think this works pretty well. Country Life has a good quality product. I trust all their supplements

Excellent Product and gret formulation.

Posted by EnterpriseWay on Mar 06, 2010

Excellent Product and great formulation.

So, so.

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Dec 07, 2009

Helps a little before bed.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2187263 on Oct 13, 2010

I guess, but it didnt have any effect in my sleep patterns. Sorry. I ordered melatonin. Lets see if it helps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »