Made me feel bad.

Posted by Reviewer2787072 on Apr 23, 2008

This product made me feel bad, and didn't help curb my appetite as well as I hoped it would. I have hypothyroidism, and recently read that people with hypothyroidism should avoid products with any type of green, or white tea extracts in them. I suppose that is why I had this reaction to it. Someone else may fare well with this, but if you have a thyroid condition, I wouldn't recommend it.

GenaSlim Slimaluma

Posted by Reviewer1967815 on Jul 01, 2008

I took this product for 3 days and experienced dizziness, nausea. I had to go home from work early because I felt so bad. It did nothing for curbing my appetite. Won't buy it again

Disappointing...

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Feb 28, 2010

Hmm.... very good reviews convinced us to try it however no noticeable results as yet.. Just finished the first of two bottles ordered and no change despite using even up to 4 times the dosage ( out of desperation to get it to work ). At this stage extremely disappointed.

Not very effective

Posted by Reviewer1047183 on Aug 10, 2008

I tried these pills with high hopes, but unfortunately they did"nt do anything. I would not buy them again and these type of pills should be in a sample format.

COUNTRY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer2492060 on Aug 12, 2008

DIDN'T WORK AT ALL, NOT WORTH THE MONEY

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer2677820 on Sep 22, 2008

I'm sorry but this product did not work for me at all. I don't have much to lose but didn't help curb any cravings. Lesa in Pinehurst

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1245296 on Oct 29, 2008

my friend recommend me this product but after i took it I felt nausea and it also caused constipation. I am just gonna give it to my friend. This product is not for me :(

Didn't work for me

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on Dec 23, 2008

I love the meal replacement powder but in capsule form this supplement actually made me hungrier!!!

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer1156254 on Apr 15, 2009

I was very disappointed to not experience any difference whatsoever.

doesnt work