your mileage may vary

Posted by Reviewer1859641 on Jun 14, 2008

I definitely notice a decrease in appetite after taking this, but the appetite suppression doesn't seem to kick in as quickly as suggested. Sometimes I don't notice the effects until the next day. As a result, it hasn't been as effective in getting me to eat less. It's also a bit pricey. I image others will probably have better success with this.

lhueffman

Posted by Reviewer2503989 on Sep 11, 2008

I like the product and it help to curve my appetite/hunger. Have to take the maximum dose to feel less hungry but results will be based on the individual. No side effects or jitters from it which is a real plus.

does what it says

Posted by Reviewer2732780 on Jun 28, 2009

it definately curves your craves ...

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer2048493 on Sep 28, 2008

I had very high expectations of GenaSlim and feel that it fell slightly short. I took the product as directed. It may or may not have suppressed my appetite and my energy level did not grow in leaps and bounds. In defense of the product, I did not increase my exercise level as one should when undertaking any diet. I did feel GenaSlim caused constipation, however.

Satisfied on this trial

Posted by Reviewer1006584 on Mar 21, 2008

Doesn't seem to stunt my appetite at all but has seemed to assist in decreasing overall body fat. Will continue usage until gone and reevaluate. Purchase ease and shipping/service were as they should have been.

I think its working

Posted by Reviewer2301045 on Feb 01, 2011

I have not really had enough time to rate it as yet, but for the days that i have, i think it works. No issues with service or pricing though...Thumbs UP

good

Posted by Reviewer2348891 on Sep 10, 2011

not feel the energy but also to regulate strip that hunger in the afternoon to eat junk food

laura

Posted by Reviewer1447416 on Jan 01, 2008

not too sure it really works, but I'll try it again