GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer3031535 on Nov 17, 2006

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1357483 on Jan 16, 2008

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2658898 on Jan 26, 2008

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Working!

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Jul 01, 2008

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.

Cravings

Posted by Reviewer2375311 on Jun 28, 2009

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

Disappointing...

Posted by Reviewer3099688 on Feb 28, 2010

Hmm.... very good reviews convinced us to try it however no noticeable results as yet.. Just finished the first of two bottles ordered and no change despite using even up to 4 times the dosage ( out of desperation to get it to work ). At this stage extremely disappointed.

Made me feel bad.

Posted by Reviewer2787072 on Apr 23, 2008

This product made me feel bad, and didn't help curb my appetite as well as I hoped it would. I have hypothyroidism, and recently read that people with hypothyroidism should avoid products with any type of green, or white tea extracts in them. I suppose that is why I had this reaction to it. Someone else may fare well with this, but if you have a thyroid condition, I wouldn't recommend it.

GenaSlim Slimaluma

Posted by Reviewer1967815 on Jul 01, 2008

I took this product for 3 days and experienced dizziness, nausea. I had to go home from work early because I felt so bad. It did nothing for curbing my appetite. Won't buy it again

country life genaslim slimaluma

Posted by Reviewer1865522 on Jun 22, 2009

I saw this product suggested in a magazine which reported that it had been used in India for centuries with no ill effects. It is an appetite suppresant and it does work. The length of time of effectiveness is approx 6 hours and the bottle reccomends using it twice a day. I had no ill effects when I took it, and it does reduce hunger. I am always cautious when using unregulated preparations because - truly - they are a type of drug. Consequently I only used it once a day. It will help but the old exercise and nutritious food rule applies.

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer3274045 on Jul 16, 2010

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product