No results of any kind

Posted by Reviewer2434713 on Jan 30, 2012

Did nothing for me. NO appetite decrease at all. No extra weight loss. Was advised Caralluma Fibriata helps reduce appetite but not even close

low expectations

Posted by Reviewer2803057 on Nov 17, 2011

does not reduce appetite

good

Posted by Reviewer2348891 on Sep 10, 2011

not feel the energy but also to regulate strip that hunger in the afternoon to eat junk food

genaslim

Posted by Reviewer2706959 on Mar 28, 2011

iHerb delivered in record time and their promptness impressed me. So far the pills have made me feel more energetic; workouts are easier than before and I don't have that sluggish feeling when I wake up in the morning. I've lost three pounds in the two weeks I've been taking them! I'd definitely order again.

This product works!!

Posted by Reviewer3159731 on Mar 26, 2011

I bought this product in the hope of losing a few kilos before my friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid in 2 months. Plus, I have been struggling to shift the weight since I regularly go the gym and perhaps eat more to compensate for the amount of exercise I do. I have been using this product for 1 week and have definately noticed my appetite has decreased considerably and I am only eating 3 meals per day without snacking in between. I'm making sure my portions are smaller and controlled and I actually don't feel hungry or feel the need to come home and want to snack before dinner. I think this product really works and feel I have lost a little weight in the week I have used it. Also combined with exercise and a balanced diet. I only wish they had larger packet size than 30 caps. It definately works and would buy again.

Gena Slim

Posted by Reviewer2710632 on Feb 14, 2011

it gives you energy but does nt curb your appetite, it increases it

I think its working

Posted by Reviewer2301045 on Feb 01, 2011

I have not really had enough time to rate it as yet, but for the days that i have, i think it works. No issues with service or pricing though...Thumbs UP

It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1489530 on Dec 06, 2010

I don't feel deprived at all...I know I can shed some unwanted weight without struggling this time. Thank you!

good for me, not for my wife

Posted by Reviewer1182763 on Oct 18, 2010

I feel the effect a little. But not much. My wife is not happy with it. Because it make stomach ache for my wife.

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer1565694 on Sep 22, 2010

I decided to give this a try and see if I could tell a difference. It really helped curbed my appetite. I'm a believer and reordering more.