Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels

Reviews 1-star

not so good

Posted by Reviewer2535587 on Feb 24, 2012

I ordered this due to reviews and from others that have used it with great succcess. First day took two pills,am and noon. About two in the afternoon felt like I had drank a bottle wine. Nausea,Diarrhea,Dizzy. headach.Over all felt bad. Found the same response after reading more reviews. Maybe a diffeent brand would have a better out come

Questionable Results

Posted by Reviewer2179399 on May 10, 2008

I do not seem to see a difference and I am a runner. Maybe it is better for those significantly overweight, but not for me.

not so Iron-tek

Posted by Reviewer2199759 on Jan 30, 2009

I have not seen any difference, but I haven't been excercising as much.

Beware!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

Those who have some problems with thyroid glands, beware! THough I have no diagnosed problem, just a slight weakness, it made my glands enlarged, with sweating and heart beatings. No slimming effect noticed during 3 weeks. I have used half of bottle, then had to stop. the rest to be thrown out as I can not take it anymore with no harm to my health!

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me

Posted by Reviewer1267930 on Feb 26, 2012

was 10 weeks, and the parcel has not been received by me From the later tried to order this product. I'm not sure, but the huge size of the capsules just for a couple hours of beats your appetite because the stomach is blocked half of the capsule. The feeling of fullness of the stomach is just over two hours. It is too early to talk about weight loss ...