Make your body fat and face fat getting lesser Pure Tonalin!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

It takes around 2 weeks to notice a difference but it is definitely a noticable slim down and loss in body fat especially in face and wraist :) Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

有效

Posted by Diandian on Oct 05, 2013

一共买了4瓶。第三瓶快要吃完的时候,效果出来了。体重减轻了,更让人高兴的是肚子上的那圈肉变少了!所以呢,我接着又买了3瓶,减血脂,减肥!

Great for losing inches from your waist

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

I’m always bit skeptical when it comes to the weight loss and fat burning products. I have read plenty of good things about the Tonalin, which should support fat loss. I bought the Country Life’s “Pure Tonalin CLA Complex” from their short dated products page. This a high potency CLA product (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), and it has a nice price too. After just few weeks I have lost couple of inches around my waist and I’m really happy about it. Have I lose any weight? Nope, but I had to make new holes to my belt. Muscle weights more than fat.: ) I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. :) I’m gonna order more soon as the bottle runs empty. Maybe even try a product that has even more Conjugated Linoleic Acid.

CLA Tonalin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I am now taking this for 2 weeks and don't see any evident results in terms of weight loss. I will submit a review when I have used all of it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1747833 on Jul 22, 2012

I have been using this for two and a half weeks now, and I have seen great results. I take one with breakfast and with dinner, along with Raspberry Ketones. i have lost 5 lbs so far. Yay! I must say that I watch what I eat and exercise three times per week. I had my last 12 lbs. to lose and no amount of dieting was moving it. Thanks to CLA it's going!

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1371209 on Dec 28, 2011

Works well for toning with diet and exercise. Not a miracle pill but will tone you if you work out! Good buy. :)

very good

Posted by Reviewer2831850 on Nov 10, 2011

very good

Ver good

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Oct 31, 2011

I take it after the workout.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Sep 23, 2011

I am taking second bottle of this and would say that it helps me to get toned. I have not lost much weight, but I feel better with this suppliment.

quite good