Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

This product really WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2941234 on Feb 01, 2007

I tried this based on reviews and reports, and was a bit skeptical. But after about 2 weeks, the changes in my body were too obvious to ignore. Now, with a regular, moderate exercise program, the result is more muscle mass, and my cellulite (YES!) has all but vanished. Just a trace remains! I'd worked many programs and used products to get rid of the last bit of the cellulite, but nothing delivered. THIS delivered the promise!!! It WORKS!!!

Best fat burner I have found

Posted by Reviewer1366937 on Dec 18, 2006

If you are looking for something natural to help you loose fat, this product is the best on the market that I have found. I had already modified my diet and added extra workouts but still did not see the results I wanted. I added CLA and have been very happy with the results. My husband started taking CLA without the extra diet and exercise and he has lost lots of inches. It is truly an amazing product that I would and have recommend to my family and friends.

Yes, It does work!

Posted by Reviewer2654689 on Dec 27, 2006

I started taking this product from a suggestion in a book for Hypothyroidism. I have lost several inches right where I needed it. I am now in my "skinny jeans".

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2453856 on May 25, 2010

This is an amazing product. If you want to lose fat and gain muscle, this is the perfect product. I've seen other reviews that say that you MUST exercise for this to work. That is NOT true. But you do have to take 1 pill with each meal. It does work best if you include exercise, but I experienced GREAT results with no exercise and unfortunately I was not eating healthy either. I'm now back on track though. This is a great quality product. You won't be disappointed. It does take at least 3 weeks before you see results though.

CLA-Very Pleased with this item

Posted by Reviewer3275713 on May 20, 2010

I have been taking CLA for a couple of months now. Within a week I noticed a decrease in waist. I have lost five inches so far and have noticed a loss of fat all over my body. I can say that I'm very pleased with particular product and will continue using. I do not care for the overkill on the packaging however, the product is taped up so tight , it takes alot of patience to cut all the tape off.