seems good

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Mar 09, 2011

I have used CLA before but not with an exercise program, and it didn't do too much. Now I am using it as part of an exercise program (P90x),and since using it, am noticing a definite reduction. It's slow, but it's going. Takes about a week to "kick in". Recommend.

not sure it worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on May 02, 2011

Hello I have ordered second bottle of CLA because I have not found other SAFE of fat loss method. The experience of my first bottle of CLA is: When I feel I gained a few ponds then I took 2-3 capsules daily to keep the weight under control. I did not take them seriously 3 times/day. Overall I would say CLA does keep my weight under control but it did not reach the target I am after. Now for the second bottle, I am going to take 2 pills for lunch and dinner, to let you know if my body fat% has gone down or not after this bottle.

Jersey Girl

Posted by Reviewer1032621 on Jul 22, 2008

I've been taking CLA for a few years and this is my first time using this brand. I chose it because you only need to take 1 capsule twice a day....compared to other brands where you may have to take 2 or 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day.

Won't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Dec 06, 2007

CLA is absolutely necessary to help stop fat storage from stress induced cortisol. Country Life Iron-Tek is good quality at a reasonable price.

magic pills

Posted by Reviewer2669807 on Jul 19, 2006

this are the best pills to control fat ,it melts so much more easier ,

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 31, 2010

I have been taking CLA for a few years off and on. Now I am on, ON. It really helps in weight loss and maintenance. I have altered my diet just a bit and have lost 20# very slowly over the last 10 months. Don't want to move too fast and end up putting it back on. Have more pounds to go. I am 75.

iron-tek

Posted by Reviewer2441401 on Jan 27, 2009

This does help lose weight however it makes my blood pressure go up

from Brazil

Posted by Reviewer2441642 on Jan 07, 2011

didnt really feel any improvements in fat loss.

Don't know as of yet

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 03, 2011

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell.

Beware!

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

Those who have some problems with thyroid glands, beware! THough I have no diagnosed problem, just a slight weakness, it made my glands enlarged, with sweating and heart beatings. No slimming effect noticed during 3 weeks. I have used half of bottle, then had to stop. the rest to be thrown out as I can not take it anymore with no harm to my health!