not so good

Posted by Reviewer2535587 on Feb 24, 2012

I ordered this due to reviews and from others that have used it with great succcess. First day took two pills,am and noon. About two in the afternoon felt like I had drank a bottle wine. Nausea,Diarrhea,Dizzy. headach.Over all felt bad. Found the same response after reading more reviews. Maybe a diffeent brand would have a better out come

Questionable Results

Posted by Reviewer2179399 on May 10, 2008

I do not seem to see a difference and I am a runner. Maybe it is better for those significantly overweight, but not for me.

tone

Posted by Reviewer2438439 on Mar 12, 2010

I feel really firm.no weight loss yet.

CLA

Posted by Reviewer2140768 on May 05, 2008

Seems like a good product that enhances well-being. Also seems to work well with vitamin E to improve skin suppleness.

good supplement for weight control

Posted by Reviewer1808366 on Oct 03, 2009

i take this every now and then, when i have had alot to eat and/or some fatty food.

Great for losing inches from your waist

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

I’m always bit skeptical when it comes to the weight loss and fat burning products. I have read plenty of good things about the Tonalin, which should support fat loss. I bought the Country Life’s “Pure Tonalin CLA Complex” from their short dated products page. This a high potency CLA product (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), and it has a nice price too. After just few weeks I have lost couple of inches around my waist and I’m really happy about it. Have I lose any weight? Nope, but I had to make new holes to my belt. Muscle weights more than fat.: ) I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. :) I’m gonna order more soon as the bottle runs empty. Maybe even try a product that has even more Conjugated Linoleic Acid.

CLA Tonalin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I am now taking this for 2 weeks and don't see any evident results in terms of weight loss. I will submit a review when I have used all of it.

I think it works great

Posted by Reviewer1538993 on Apr 16, 2009

I think these are great. I have never used any other brand, but I really feel like my midsection has tightened up and I really haven't changed my lifestyle too much. I haven't used them for too long, so I am excited to see how I will feel a few months from now.

Helps manage weight.

Posted by Reviewer3064409 on Feb 23, 2010

I feel these help to keep me from gaining weight. I can tell a difference when I work out. Seems to build muscle. It is a great value compared to other CLA.

Make your body fat and face fat getting lesser Pure Tonalin!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

It takes around 2 weeks to notice a difference but it is definitely a noticable slim down and loss in body fat especially in face and wraist :) Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.