July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels

seems good

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Mar 09, 2011

I have used CLA before but not with an exercise program, and it didn't do too much. Now I am using it as part of an exercise program (P90x),and since using it, am noticing a definite reduction. It's slow, but it's going. Takes about a week to "kick in". Recommend.

not sure it worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1719485 on May 02, 2011

Hello I have ordered second bottle of CLA because I have not found other SAFE of fat loss method. The experience of my first bottle of CLA is: When I feel I gained a few ponds then I took 2-3 capsules daily to keep the weight under control. I did not take them seriously 3 times/day. Overall I would say CLA does keep my weight under control but it did not reach the target I am after. Now for the second bottle, I am going to take 2 pills for lunch and dinner, to let you know if my body fat% has gone down or not after this bottle.

Jersey Girl

Posted by Reviewer1032621 on Jul 22, 2008

I've been taking CLA for a few years and this is my first time using this brand. I chose it because you only need to take 1 capsule twice a day....compared to other brands where you may have to take 2 or 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day.

magic pills

Posted by Reviewer2669807 on Jul 19, 2006

this are the best pills to control fat ,it melts so much more easier ,

Won't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Dec 06, 2007

CLA is absolutely necessary to help stop fat storage from stress induced cortisol. Country Life Iron-Tek is good quality at a reasonable price.