Great for losing inches from your waist

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

I’m always bit skeptical when it comes to the weight loss and fat burning products. I have read plenty of good things about the Tonalin, which should support fat loss. I bought the Country Life’s “Pure Tonalin CLA Complex” from their short dated products page. This a high potency CLA product (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), and it has a nice price too. After just few weeks I have lost couple of inches around my waist and I’m really happy about it. Have I lose any weight? Nope, but I had to make new holes to my belt. Muscle weights more than fat.: ) I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. :) I’m gonna order more soon as the bottle runs empty. Maybe even try a product that has even more Conjugated Linoleic Acid.

Make your body fat and face fat getting lesser Pure Tonalin!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

It takes around 2 weeks to notice a difference but it is definitely a noticable slim down and loss in body fat especially in face and wraist :) Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

Getting there...

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Aug 28, 2009

I'm a short female with a large frame, around 155-158 lbs. Although I exercise regularly and eat properly, I still carry excess weight at the arms and waist. However, have dropped 6 lbs. in 4 weeks with this product. Must follow all instructions, take with juice and take consistently. Not a silver bullet but with work, will help drop excess weight.

Its Good So far....

Posted by Reviewer1825047 on Apr 08, 2008

Just use it for about 10 days,I did not lose any pounds yet,but my cravings is in control and I feel full longer after I eat,so I dont need to snacks. And the best thing is it doesn't have a bad side effect.E.E.From Florida

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1532095 on Aug 28, 2008

I am not sure what I was expecting so I have seen no difference since starting this bottle. Sorry.

Not working

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jun 28, 2012

I have finished one bottle - 3 capsules per day. But do not notice any change. I exercise everyday and on a healthy diet. Just want to loose a few lbs on the belly. Maybe it takes longer time but I am doubtful if this works. Will try one more bottle and see.

not so Iron-tek

Posted by Reviewer2199759 on Jan 30, 2009

I have not seen any difference, but I haven't been excercising as much.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3279317 on Apr 16, 2008

Never tried this before and it is causing me some intestinal problems. Will not get again.

Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA

Posted by GallaChiro on Feb 26, 2008

Good product at a great price.

CLF-13800

Posted by Reviewer2618375 on Mar 22, 2008

Service is excellent. Product is somewhat difficut to locate on line.