Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1518891 on Feb 25, 2009

My wife and several adult daughters have used for some time to help with weight loss.

I think it works!

Posted by Reviewer1284665 on Mar 08, 2009

I have been taking this CLA twice daily, with breakfast and supper for about 3 weeks now. I feel better, it seems like I have more energy and feel better overall. I would definately recommend this to my friends.

helped

Posted by Reviewer2703962 on Nov 02, 2008

This is great...I lost 2 inches in 3 weeks! Fast shipping and half the cost of what I can get in the store where I live.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3057809 on Sep 15, 2008

I've almost finished a bottle, and the results have been amazing. Though I may not have lost much pounds-wise, I've seen myself slowly shrinking size-wise. Have to add, I take this and go to the gym too, and I sweat buckets while doing cardio! If you want to see this work even faster then help "burn" it off by excercising. Will definitely buy again.

Country Life Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by Reviewer1828734 on Oct 16, 2008

I have been taking Country Life Iron-Tek CLA for a couple of months and I am quite pleased with the product. The label claims CLA supports fat loss, and I can tell that it does; in certain places, I can now feel muscle that had previously been hidden by fat. It's not a magic potion, but it really does help.

Be Patient

Posted by Reviewer1536822 on Dec 20, 2008

I love this product because it isn't a stimulent and it has other health benefits. I have been in decent shape for a long time now, but I wanted something that could help me further on the path to lower body fat percentage. I have noticed great results after a few months of using this product. Anyone with similiar goals should give this product a try.

Thanks...

Posted by Reviewer1823054 on Jul 15, 2009

...to my friend who recommended this web site. I just love it and this product!

Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by Reviewer2806330 on Jul 30, 2009

Great product. I've been using this for years. No side effects and I'm not sure if using this is part of the reason I'm so lean, but I'm not willing to stop taking it to put it to the test.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1852159 on Apr 05, 2009

I started using this product, after completing a 14 week "physician weight loss program". It works great and is a much better value than the 'program'. I use it in conjunction with the Super Citrimax with Chromate, Extra Strength 750 mg, 180 Capsules and have been very satisfied. The combination of products and minimal dieting has worked wonderfully well for me.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1726267 on Mar 11, 2010

Works great with exercise to define muscle tone in the legs and arms.