Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels

I know this.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 02, 2011

This is my second purchase. Absolutly effective. Of course with exercise.

CLA

Posted by Reviewer3171151 on Jul 14, 2010

Thank you so much I am losing weight nicely.

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3062832 on Aug 31, 2010

I have been taking CLA for a few years off and on. Now I am on, ON. It really helps in weight loss and maintenance. I have altered my diet just a bit and have lost 20# very slowly over the last 10 months. Don't want to move too fast and end up putting it back on. Have more pounds to go. I am 75.

CLA Tonalin Complex

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 31, 2012

I am now taking this for 2 weeks and don't see any evident results in terms of weight loss. I will submit a review when I have used all of it.

Great for losing inches from your waist

Posted by odereviews on May 30, 2013

I’m always bit skeptical when it comes to the weight loss and fat burning products. I have read plenty of good things about the Tonalin, which should support fat loss. I bought the Country Life’s “Pure Tonalin CLA Complex” from their short dated products page. This a high potency CLA product (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), and it has a nice price too. After just few weeks I have lost couple of inches around my waist and I’m really happy about it. Have I lose any weight? Nope, but I had to make new holes to my belt. Muscle weights more than fat.: ) I take one CLA capsule before every meal (2-3 softgels per day), and I exercise 2-3 times a week, and trying keep a healthy diet (I’ve been doing this before I started taking CLA). From what I have read, for some people CLA works like magic, and for some people it doesn’t help at all. I’m glad this has worked with my case. :) I’m gonna order more soon as the bottle runs empty. Maybe even try a product that has even more Conjugated Linoleic Acid.