Good price for a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2534622 on Jun 13, 2011

Its unflavored, what is good in order to not change the flavor of your shake. If added to a shake it mix well - better than another labels. Anyway, i prefer to eat it direct in a teaspoon and drink some water seconds after. The effects are good: it help a lot to recover after workouts.

A reliable source of high grade glutamine.

Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Feb 17, 2016

After trying a few different brands, it becomes very clear what constitutes good, or bad glutamine. The fine texture, and taste get distorted quickly with the presence of fillers, or poor quality. Country Life have an uncompromising product here. It would be worth your while to google Ajipure amino acids, the gold standard in amino acid production.

best product. and coolest price

Posted by 5351528217757725055 on Dec 01, 2013

i used to take jarrow. but this is better and you dont feel it in the teeth as well. it takes a weight off my stomach.

Good stuff

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on Apr 01, 2014

I use this for repairing the lining of my intestines, together with colostrum and Oregano oil to fight candida. It is giving me great results. Very satisfied with the product at a very afordable price. Thank you IHerb for the good prices and low shipping costs to Europe.

Worked for muscle recovery & ulcer problem

Posted by Reviewer2254901 on Mar 24, 2007

A teaspoon of this with whey powder and Now's Carbo Gain(non sweet long chain polysacharrides) improved recovery speed after strength training. Gave a jar to a friend who had an ulcer that wouldn't go away(proton blockers+diet didn't work for months) tried this and the situation reversed in a few days. Worth a try.

Mmm.. Glutamine

Posted by Reviewer2791478 on Apr 04, 2008

Using Glutamine for Leaky Gut.. It tastes great and the price is very nice!

Best deal we've found

Posted by Reviewer2933593 on Jul 24, 2008

We keep coming back to this brand and size, because it's not so big that it takes up our whole cupboard, and it's still a great deal for 500 grams. It has no taste and mixes great in water or juice. It works best if you take it on an empty stomach. (I think this is true of all amino acid type products.)

protects the stomach lining

Posted by Reviewer3236624 on Nov 16, 2008

This product has halped me protect and rebuild the stomach lining. I I've taken in on an empty stomach, just a little bit at a time and it really has halped.

A winner

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Oct 12, 2009

Mixes great, smooth, pleasant taste. Good source of protein. Seems to be good for leaky gut syndrome, at least I seem to feel some improvement. Also helped soothe my bladder problems. Really great!

EFFECTIVE & CHEAP

Posted by Reviewer2575307 on Jun 08, 2010

I just finished a 500 gr container, I do not have anymore after exercise pain & fatique.I believe it helps recovery & muscle build.Price is best and so is delivery to EUROPE.