A winner

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Oct 12, 2009

Mixes great, smooth, pleasant taste. Good source of protein. Seems to be good for leaky gut syndrome, at least I seem to feel some improvement. Also helped soothe my bladder problems. Really great!

Worked

Posted by Reviewer3264282 on Mar 16, 2008

I have been working long hours and the guy at the nutrition store told me that if I take glutamine and protein shakes that I won't lose my muscle as fast if I stop working out for a couple weeks. It worked and this was a great price on this product.

EFFECTIVE & CHEAP

Posted by Reviewer2575307 on Jun 08, 2010

I just finished a 500 gr container, I do not have anymore after exercise pain & fatique.I believe it helps recovery & muscle build.Price is best and so is delivery to EUROPE.

Stomach Saver

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

I bought this to help heal an ulcerated stomach (result of oral painkillers following an unrelated surgery). First healed my stomach w/ mastic gum, pepzinGI, & DGL. Then purchased this to continue the healing process. Works great--I take about 6 grams a day in cranberry juice (on an empty stomach). Is helping my stomach & has the added effect of improving my mood & energy. Have since learned this is a good post-exercise supplement & that it helps raise GABA levels in the brain. Has also been shown to help reduce carb cravings and is said in research to help alcoholics overcome their addiction (google it). Highly recommended!

Good product

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 19, 2012

Good product, good size, something i wont stop using, good to increase the recovery after intense workouts.

Best price

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012

I love this product, easily one of my favorites that I will be using time and time again. Contains 5 grams of pure L-Glutamine per serving. The recommend to mix one rounded teaspoon with 8oz of water or favorite beverage. Simple, and effective. Price: 10/10. simply 100 servings for 21$ Even if you had it everyday it would last you 3 months. Effectiveness: 10/10. Just great! I sometimes have this twice a day, but always about an hour before bedtime w/ Soy Milk. Does exactly what it's supposed to, reduces my soreness the next day. Which leaves me feeling confident that I can always go hard in the gym knowing I'll be okay the coming days. I easily noticed the difference when I first purchased the product and started using it vs. just my after workout shake, which only had 2 grams of Glutamine. Overall: 10/10. Simple, effective product. Doesn't get more bare bones than that. Great price, plenty of servings, from a great company, this is the only product I'll use when all I'm looking for is just Glutamine.

Best buy.

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012

Besides being the best cost per gram, glutamine is essential to keep a high protein sinthesys level in your body, definately recomended for anyone wishing to add extra muscle quickly, or someone who wishes to minimize muscle loss while on cutting!!

The best

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Mar 04, 2011

Works very well for improving the healing power of the body.It has helped me recover from various muscle and joint straines with doctors best glucosomine condroiton msm in addition.

Miracle AA for chemo related neuropathy

Posted by Kelligirl on Jun 28, 2011

Glutamine combats certain chemo related side effects such as mouth sores and stomach upset. However, it is invaluable, a miracle AA and the only thing that combats neuropathy. If I don’t take it my hand goes numb again. I wouldn't be without it. Take 5 grams twice a day on an empty stomach.

Glutamine Powder

Posted by Reviewer2255200 on Nov 10, 2010

A good price. A must for post chemo neuropathy. I can tell the difference if I miss a couple days.