Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1768010 on Dec 13, 2009

Since I began to use this glutamine I had noted that catabolism low to mutch. I using it with de BCCA+G from MRM. It´s a very good combo to grow muscles and reduces catabolism. Very fast recovery too.

DennyC

Posted by Reviewer1763409 on Jan 05, 2010

Awesome stuff! Not only great for the muscles, but really helps boosts immune system.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Oct 19, 2008

I cant tell you what it does to me, but I like the powder. It has almost no taste, maybe a little sweet....is easy to mix and it's suppose to do a lot of good things. It helps wiht gut diseases, like leaky gut, IBS. That's why I take it and also to keep my muscles alive during sickness.

ddetert

Posted by Reviewer2638249 on Sep 06, 2008

quality product very useful for leaky gut and other digestive disorders

glutamine powder

Posted by Reviewer2739533 on Aug 26, 2009

Product is great. Has really helped with focusing. Received product in a timely fashion.

From Vancouver in Canada

Posted by Reviewer1779233 on Sep 02, 2009

Excellent product - recovery time after my Crossfit exercise is super fast. I mix it in my froot protein smoothie that I take after the exercise.

Miracle AA for chemo related neuropathy

Posted by Kelligirl on Jun 28, 2011

Glutamine combats certain chemo related side effects such as mouth sores and stomach upset. However, it is invaluable, a miracle AA and the only thing that combats neuropathy. If I don’t take it my hand goes numb again. I wouldn't be without it. Take 5 grams twice a day on an empty stomach.

Muscle recovery

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Sep 08, 2009

I have found this to be essential for workout recovery and for use against side effects for tylenol for pain

good powder

Posted by Reviewer1867676 on Nov 08, 2008

Seeems like a good powder.Price is reasonable. I use with arginine and taurine

quality/price

Posted by Reviewer2841295 on Dec 01, 2010

My body recovers better after using this glutamine in combination with tribulus and ZMA. The taste is a little bit sweet and it doesn't completely dissolve in water, but it's not a problem for me.