Good product, slow delivery

Posted by 5309005162162420230 on Oct 14, 2012

I was happy to receive Country Life Glutamine Powder. It dissolves well in water and doesn't have any aftertaste at all. My only complaint is that unlike with other iHerb orders I've made, delivery on this one was slow.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Oct 12, 2012

Good l-glutamine powder. stays fresh til the end.

Use before workout

Posted by Mearced on Sep 22, 2012

Great to use before or during workout. Tasteless powder.

Satisfactory

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

Other glutamine products have provided better results for me, however sometimes price is the deciding factor. Its not that its bad, but there is better like Jarrow's

Good product

Posted by renanspinelli on Aug 19, 2012

Good product, good size, something i wont stop using, good to increase the recovery after intense workouts.

Best buy.

Posted by VictorRM on Aug 16, 2012

Besides being the best cost per gram, glutamine is essential to keep a high protein sinthesys level in your body, definately recomended for anyone wishing to add extra muscle quickly, or someone who wishes to minimize muscle loss while on cutting!!

One of the best glutamine products on the market !

Posted by 5621440943453616029 on Aug 02, 2012

I am using this for the second time best glutamine ever i noticed faster recovery and nice gains highly recommended

Best price

Posted by jacked on Jul 11, 2012

I love this product, easily one of my favorites that I will be using time and time again. Contains 5 grams of pure L-Glutamine per serving. The recommend to mix one rounded teaspoon with 8oz of water or favorite beverage. Simple, and effective. Price: 10/10. simply 100 servings for 21$ Even if you had it everyday it would last you 3 months. Effectiveness: 10/10. Just great! I sometimes have this twice a day, but always about an hour before bedtime w/ Soy Milk. Does exactly what it's supposed to, reduces my soreness the next day. Which leaves me feeling confident that I can always go hard in the gym knowing I'll be okay the coming days. I easily noticed the difference when I first purchased the product and started using it vs. just my after workout shake, which only had 2 grams of Glutamine. Overall: 10/10. Simple, effective product. Doesn't get more bare bones than that. Great price, plenty of servings, from a great company, this is the only product I'll use when all I'm looking for is just Glutamine.

Pretty good.

Posted by deadcowsdontmooo on Jun 29, 2012

I prefer AKG, but this is very good product.

Excellent bulk product

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jun 16, 2012

Great to have this product in powder form because rather than taking a lot of capsules. I take this to help heal my gut and aid in liver detoxification. Good product and good price.