New To iHerb?

Country Life, Gluten Free, Iron Tek, Liquid Carnitine 1000, Natural Vanilla Flavor, 16 fl oz (475 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Energy & Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1966615 on Jul 10, 2006

This is a great product with a good taste. I bought it for weight loss and have lost 5 lbs in one week with just changing my diet (Vegan)and no excercise. You need 2000 mg a day to lose weight. It works, I just bought 5 more.

Best tasting L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 30, 2010

I take this before workouts. I have noticed that I start to sweat faster when I'm taking this product, so I believe it increases my energy and metabolism. And it tastes so good that I look forward to it. It could stand to be less-sweet, but it's still really tasty.

Iron Tek

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 15, 2011

it has so much sugar and the directions say take it on empty stomach - thats a bad idea so I threw it out

L-carnitine Iron Tek

Posted by anixtasis on Jul 24, 2012

Cool staff, nice flavor.

liquid carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1671995 on Apr 24, 2009

my vet recommened we use this for our aging dog with heart problems. It has helped alot. We ran out for a week and really noticed the dfference. We will not run out again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »