Energy & Weight Loss

Posted by Reviewer1966615 on Jul 10, 2006

This is a great product with a good taste. I bought it for weight loss and have lost 5 lbs in one week with just changing my diet (Vegan)and no excercise. You need 2000 mg a day to lose weight. It works, I just bought 5 more.

Best tasting L-Carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1499842 on Mar 30, 2010

I take this before workouts. I have noticed that I start to sweat faster when I'm taking this product, so I believe it increases my energy and metabolism. And it tastes so good that I look forward to it. It could stand to be less-sweet, but it's still really tasty.

Iron Tek

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 15, 2011

it has so much sugar and the directions say take it on empty stomach - thats a bad idea so I threw it out

L-carnitine Iron Tek

Posted by anixtasis on Jul 24, 2012

Cool staff, nice flavor.

liquid carnitine

Posted by Reviewer1671995 on Apr 24, 2009

my vet recommened we use this for our aging dog with heart problems. It has helped alot. We ran out for a week and really noticed the dfference. We will not run out again.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1511243 on Jul 02, 2009

Fast absorbing and great taste!

b strange

Posted by Reviewer2930255 on Feb 20, 2009

this product is ok. it does not give me the energy the other reviews talked about. i will probably try another l carnitine

Tastes Great!

Posted by Reviewer1688004 on Jun 20, 2011

I can't see any fat reducing results, but it has a good amount per dose. I keep taking it because it's liquid and since I have malabsorbtion problems, I figure liquid form gives me the best chance to get it into my system. I dilute in water mixed with glutamine and ribose powders so it helps the flavor and makes swallowing all my solid supplements a lot more pleasant.

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1449487 on May 28, 2008

Wanted to try a liquid, but this one has additional ingredients in it which aren't healthy for you. Sodium benzoate, purified water is usually acidic and not sure about potassium sorbate.